Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello, old player, new here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MilosGulan Posted - 21 Jun 2021 : 20:00:57
Hello, I have been here for more then 10+ years, I have played since 94, DM-ed mostly. We started with 2e FR CS, revised.

Anyway... I am joining here because I am in need of something that I have lost with time and can't find it anymore and that is 2e stats for Wyrms of the North that appeared in Dragon magazines. There were stats for 2e but they were updated to 3e and were erased from WOTC site. I hope You can point me where on this forum can I ask this question.

Thank You in adavnce, I hope I can find this as I have found 2e Northern Journey with help of people from this site.

About me, I am from Montenegro, Europe and have active 2e group. I am preparing to DM after summer so I need those dragons with 2e stats... I also DM online and it would be good to have it
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GRYPHON Posted - 11 Aug 2023 : 07:56:57
Welcome.
Vinzor Burrow Posted - 16 Apr 2023 : 02:19:24
Things were tough before the internet got popular
Alaundo Posted - 28 Jun 2021 : 09:50:53
Well met, MilosGulan

I'm glad ye decided to don thy robes and join us in discussions of lore. Welcome to Candlekeep. Enjoy thy stay.
MilosGulan Posted - 21 Jun 2021 : 22:09:44
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I just checked a couple of those entries from Dragon -- and they didn't have 2E stats. Some spells in 2E format, yes, but that was it.

The 3E stats were on the WotC website, and are likely still there -- they seem to remove links more than removing content, or they shuffle things around and never update any links. I'd look for them, but I'm on my work computer and wouldn't be able to get to the site, anyway.

But...

This site has copies of the web articles. It's not 2E stats, but it's better than nothing: https://www.realmshelps.net/npc/wyrms/index.shtml

Thank You very much. It feels like home. But yes there are no stats in Dragon magazines for Wyrms of the North but I think they were first updated in 2e format on WoTC site then converted to 3e, but 2e stats were removed. I remember that I had PDF with all entries from WoTC site in 2e from Wyrms of the North like those 3e on that link You posted, I have copied it on DVD but I have lost it somewhere...

I really need help with this, I hope there is still version of it out there somwhere. Ok I will post about it on the forum,... Thank You!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Jun 2021 : 21:40:06
I just checked a couple of those entries from Dragon -- and they didn't have 2E stats. Some spells in 2E format, yes, but that was it.

The 3E stats were on the WotC website, and are likely still there -- they seem to remove links more than removing content, or they shuffle things around and never update any links. I'd look for them, but I'm on my work computer and wouldn't be able to get to the site, anyway.

But...

This site has copies of the web articles. It's not 2E stats, but it's better than nothing: https://www.realmshelps.net/npc/wyrms/index.shtml
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Jun 2021 : 21:34:36
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000