Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Fey'ri & Tiefling Question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Penknight Posted - 12 Aug 2009 : 13:48:50
I was reading over some things in Races of Faerun about fey'ri and remembering why I like them so much. Then I started reading about tieflings when a queston came into my mind: If a tiefling and a fey'ri were to have an offspring, what exactly would its race be? And one more question so I can keep it all straight: If a fey'ri and a half-fiend (or a fey'ri and a fiend) were to mate, what is the child going to be?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PattPlays Posted - 16 Jan 2022 : 11:18:14
Tieflings are capable of drawing unwanted attention, but the Fey-ri have been hunted as enemies of society for thousands of years. Most surviving fey'ri according to this board have used their shapechanging abilities to remain unsetected for their immirtal lifespans. Such a being wouldn't be a level one character. For my 1487 DR game, I introduced a mad Fey'ri youth from the slums of Elvenport under The daemonfae Floshin's rule as a low level NPC. Such a place is the only source of young weak unknowledgable Fey'ri who could become PC's.

The tiefling package just does not apply since Asmodeus did something for specifically Asmodean Tieflings to 'breed true' making all tieflings specifically tied to archdevils in 5th edition. In 2eAD&D, tiefling meant "who knows what you are ecactly, but some part is fiendish" and that has since changed as they're not really representing Lower Planetouched Mortals as a vast net anymore since being reduced to Hell-tainted mortals.

Fey'ri could use similar boosts than a tiefling but would have different innate skills and much more chaos in their expression while they're inexperienced. I'm no realms designer, but a low lvl fey'ri is more 'mutant about to realize extremely random powers and phisiological changes ' than 'pre-set design by fiendish curse'. Demonic influence can never be anticipated- even when people like the Obyriths or insane Vyshaanti wannabes use abyssal power to make 'specific' weapons of war. Just because demons have set types along their growth doesn't mean they're all identical or that their spawn will make sensible developments.

PS: looking at the 2013 date on this thread, I'm not sure if Asmodeus was or wqsn't doing his big retcon on tieflings yet. You did bump an old scroll. I wonder what's in here I can use for my NPC...
SonicX Posted - 15 Jan 2022 : 16:11:12
I play an online mmo and I want to make a fey'ri, and even though i have all the lore together I have a DM asking why does it have to be a fey'ri and not a tiefling?

Based on lore tieflings are more of a human/infernal offspring, while fey'ri are bred from specific sun elf houses with powerful demons..
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 13 Oct 2013 : 16:23:15
Yep. There are some statblocks for baddies in there, and I had at least originally included rules for plowing a fey'ri PC, though I think those didn't make it.

That article was a LONG time in the queue.

Cheers,
Erik
Fellfire Posted - 13 Oct 2013 : 16:10:36
Thank you, Lord Bane. I assume it's 4e any fluffy bits?
Lord Bane Posted - 13 Oct 2013 : 10:45:23
Looks like the Dungeon article for the Fey'ri to me.

Dungeon 208 written by Erik Scott de Bie himself.
Fellfire Posted - 12 Oct 2013 : 22:40:00
Does anybody know which WOTC source this pic comes from?
Shemmy Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 21:00:25
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

Yup. Also, Player's Guide to Faerun web enhancement uses these terms in type/subtype/specific breed format - "Planetouched, Tiefling, Fey'ri", "Planetouched, Tiefling, Tanarukk", just like "Planetouched, Genasi, Water" or "Spider, Subterranean, Sword Spider".

Nice catch :)
TBeholder Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 20:58:41
Yup. Also, Player's Guide to Faerun web enhancement uses these terms in type/subtype/specific breed format - "Planetouched, Tiefling, Fey'ri", "Planetouched, Tiefling, Tanarukk", just like "Planetouched, Genasi, Water" or "Spider, Subterranean, Sword Spider".
BlackAce Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 18:15:05
Huh. I've always understood the terminology to be a Cambion was specifically the child of a Fiend + Mortal union and that Tieflings were the mortal decendants of Cambion + Mortal unions, with Fey'ri being a specific half-elven subtype of Teifling.....

But now I'm befuddled!
lordsknight185 Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 16:30:04
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Haer'Dalis had elvish ears

I'm aware of that, but it doesn't necessarily meant elven blood, back there. Even the books in which it was stated that tieflings were part human the art showed them with pointed ears. Maybe pointed ears was part of their fiendish heritage. AD&D human vampires also had pointed ears and were not elvish.

Plus Haer'Dalis was not native to Toril, he is a planeswalker from sigil (and the elf ears was a coppout to giving him an elf model as baldur's gate did not have dedicated tiefling models)
Lord Bane Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 15:53:47
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie
That is indeed possible. And may have already happened. Ahem.

I approve!
Barastir Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 15:04:31
quote:

I'm aware of that, but it doesn't necessarily meant elven blood, back there. Even the books in which it was stated that tieflings were part human the art showed them with pointed ears. Maybe pointed ears was part of their fiendish heritage. AD&D human vampires also had pointed ears and were not elvish.
Barastir Posted - 25 Aug 2013 : 15:02:40
quote:

Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 24 Aug 2013 : 23:44:39
I agree that "tiefling" was initially intended as an umbrella term, but I would argue that it has taken enough of a specificity beating to be ineffective that way. But we'll see.

Near as I can figure, the process of going into 4e saw a movement against "subraces" of things. The design team wanted an elf to be an elf, a dwarf to be a dwarf, etc., and the widely varied "tieflings" didn't quite fit that mold. So we got a uniform 4e tiefling look, which corresponded to tieflings on that particular world (the POL 4e default world), as they hailed from a lost empire of tieflings. In the Realms, we have an in-setting explanation for why most tieflings looked the way they did (to get that explanation, check out Erin Evans's Brimstone Angels novels).

I guess we'll see what WotC does with tieflings going forward.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

So what if an evil Elf was to have a child with a Dark God? Even if it's a human or other racial god, gods are shapeshifters. Could a line of Dark God-blooded Elven Tieflings/Fey'ri/Daemonfey come in to existence? What effect on elven biology would having the blood of Bane or Beshaba have? Would an Fey'ri bloodline from Shar be more fiendish or more like some kind of shadow demon monster?
That is indeed possible. And may have already happened. Ahem.

Cheers
TBeholder Posted - 24 Aug 2013 : 17:59:32
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

He's an interesting thought for an adventure...
When a Dark God has a child with a mortal, it can be considered Half-Fiendish. The Bloodline of that Child then can have a tiefling bloodline. (3ed Races of Faerun. It also works with other gods, but more likely to be elemental/genasi or celestial/Assimar/Deva if not evil).
IIRC in 2e Planescape kids of gods range from proxy-like special abilities to quasi-powerhood - before being made proxies or gods proper, which usually is the case.
As to more remote descendants, wasn't it brought up, e.g. under all those Mulhorandi bloodline-related stuff in FR 3.x? Like "Planetouched Animal Affinity (Aasimar, earth genasi, tiefling) - You have a special affinity for a kind of animal associated with your deity ancestor."

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I always thought that the uncertain heritage of tieflings was whatever blood was mixed in with the human blood. So Random Tiefling #3 might be human blood with glabrezu blood, or it might be human blood with balor blood, or it might be human blood with both vrock and balor blood mixed in at various points, etc. Whatever the fiendish forebear was, it wasn't obvious.
Well, yeah, it's a generic version. And on the other side - in Planescape humans are most likely due to being both widespread and flexible in views all around the Great Wheel. It's not like e.g. elves are a big deal, as they aren't encountered much outside of their deities' realms. So if someone meets a critter that's mostly a nondescript humanoid, but can't be identified properly behind the fiendish traits, the natural assumption is that the other part is most likely human.
Marc Posted - 24 Aug 2013 : 07:26:27
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

But maybe this information changed in later PS products.

other products, like Hellbound, changed humans to mortals

Barastir Posted - 23 Aug 2013 : 12:39:02
quote:
Originally posted by Shemmy
In 2e when tieflings first originated they didn't have a default mortal heritage. They could explicitly be human or any other demihuman, and with that, most never bothered to specify which, especially given the muddled blood that most Sigilian tieflings had in Planescape.

Actually, in page 12 of the players booklet of the 2e PlaneScape boxed set it is stated that tieflings are "part human, part something else". The PlaneScape Monstrous Compendium, in p. 112, says they are "superficially human" when it describes their appearance, but then it's probably because they have human ancestry that they usually look human. And we must remember that elves are extremely rare in Sigil and not common among the planewalkers, according with Planescape. It was easier to find planar half-elves, the offspring of planar humans and prime elves. But maybe this information changed in later PS products.

quote:
I seem to recall Rich Baker discussing the fey'ri in the mid-late 2000s and specifically calling them out as elven tieflings - but a specific variety of elven tiefling versus any other elven tieflings. Don't have the exact quote handy though.

See the "note" transcript from Cloak and Dagger above in one of my posts. It's on page 90 of this 2e sourcebook, and there they are called half-elven tieflings (or cambions).
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Aug 2013 : 01:05:42
quote:

quote:

I always thought that the uncertain heritage of tieflings was whatever blood was mixed in with the human blood. So Random Tiefling #3 might be human blood with glabrezu blood, or it might be human blood with balor blood, or it might be human blood with both vrock and balor blood mixed in at various points, etc. Whatever the fiendish forebear was, it wasn't obvious.

Right or wrong, my perception of this was because in large part, tieflings (at least before 4E) looked human with something different. I don't recall seeing any illustrations of tieflings that looked like dwarves with fiendish features, or elves with fiendish features, or any other demihuman or humanoid race.

http://diterlizzi.com/home/wp-content/gallery/sketchbook/cipher.jpg

Factol Rhys doesn't look human to me, not with those ears. :)

(Admittedly that was a recent redrawing of the 2e character, but IIRC her ears were actually larger and more pointed in the 2e artwork of her.)

Those ears don't look elven, either... And they could be blamed on the uncertain fiendish heritage.

She actually looks more like a satyr, though IIRC there are no female satyrs in D&D.
Shemmy Posted - 23 Aug 2013 : 00:17:40
quote:

Right or wrong, my perception of this was because in large part, tieflings (at least before 4E) looked human with something different. I don't recall seeing any illustrations of tieflings that looked like dwarves with fiendish features, or elves with fiendish features, or any other demihuman or humanoid race.

http://diterlizzi.com/home/wp-content/gallery/sketchbook/cipher.jpg

Factol Rhys doesn't look human to me, not with those ears. :)

(Admittedly that was a recent redrawing of the 2e character, but IIRC her ears were actually larger and more pointed in the 2e artwork of her.)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Aug 2013 : 00:11:45

Foxhelm Posted - 23 Aug 2013 : 00:06:30
He's an interesting thought for an adventure...

When a Dark God has a child with a mortal, it can be considered Half-Fiendish. The Bloodline of that Child then can have a tiefling bloodline. (3ed Races of Faerun. It also works with other gods, but more likely to be elemental/genasi or celestial/Assimar/Deva if not evil).

So what if an evil Elf was to have a child with a Dark God? Even if it's a human or other racial god, gods are shapeshifters. Could a line of Dark God-blooded Elven Tieflings/Fey'ri/Daemonfey come in to existence? What effect on elven biology would having the blood of Bane or Beshaba have? Would an Fey'ri bloodline from Shar be more fiendish or more like some kind of shadow demon monster?

Things to think about?
TBeholder Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 23:02:07
quote:

Can you cite me a published example of a demon-blooded elf who is not descended from House Dlardrageth? It would be informative to see how that elf is referred to in actual canonical sources.
On the previous page. Moonsilver (Px (Sehanine)/n tiefling/R10/CG) - a quarter-tanar'ri.
"On Hallowed Ground" does not say anything about the origins, but most likely not from Toril, since Moonsilver was adopted by Sehanine after the poor soul's half-fiendish mother was killed by 'ri who resented this union... rather than by elves who resented this union. (*)
Of course, that being a Planescape book, "tiefling" only means that Moonsilver's basic (non-proxy) properties/abilities are closest to tiefling's, and possibly that planars tend to call any mortal with fiendish blood less than cambions have "a tiefling". Which also makes sense.

(*) Wait, here's a fun evil idea for a scenario: an elven (with them, it's a foregone conclusion, so you only need to think about the other side) half-blood baby with parent(s) get visited by belligerent groups of kin from both sides. These arrive at about the same time and assume the unfriendly other party is here to defend their mark, and... go for a "The Tall Blond Man With One Black Shoe" plot (with more blood and ashes) from that point on. Repeat as needed. PoV characters arrive in the middle of this mess.
Shemmy Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 22:46:52
quote:

Demon-blooded elves who are not descended from the Daemonfey are extremely rare (I don't think I've ever read about one), and most elves have never encountered one: if they did, and knew about the Daemonfey, they'd probably refer to such a creature as a fey'ri. I myself probably would as well, though the creature in question might not accept the label.

Keeping in mind most of my answers are coming from the perspective of FR within the greater Planescape context, I would be surprised if many elven-blooded tieflings on the planes, or on other worlds on the Prime Material, would have even heard of House Dlardrageth and their demon-tainted line. A unique line of true-breeding tieflings of specific familial heritage and specific tanar'ri blood makes for something unique versus the wildly varied rest of the fiend-tainted pack, so to speak.

quote:
Can you cite me a published example of a demon-blooded elf who is not descended from House Dlardrageth? It would be informative to see how that elf is referred to in actual canonical sources.

Off the top of my head, no, but I would swear that there's at least one specifically pointed out as such in 2e Planescape. That was something of an exception - not for pointing out the elven heritage, but for being specific of their mortal heritage in the first place. Most tieflings didn't specify any particular mortal heritage, and among planar tieflings -and more so those in Sigil-, most of them didn't know what their particular heritage or heritages were, both mortal or fiendish fraction.

In 2e when tieflings first originated they didn't have a default mortal heritage. They could explicitly be human or any other demihuman, and with that, most never bothered to specify which, especially given the muddled blood that most Sigilian tieflings had in Planescape.

That said, I'm not entirely sure why we went from the wildly varied tieflings in 2e and some of 3e to then race-specific subtypes in 3.x and finally 4e's exclusively human conception of them, because it's such a strange break from the origins of the tiefling in the first place. But keeping the Dlardrageth fey'ri line as its own thing, distinct from other tieflings -human, or elven, or otherwise- doesn't cause contradictions, so it's not really a problem. I would find it odd to call any other elven tieflings fey'ri however, doubly so if they weren't of tanar'ri/demon blood like the Dlardrageth line.

quote:
As for whether "tiefling" can be properly applied to an elf at all, I personally would probably not call a fey'ri a type of tiefling (as I prefer the term "fey'ri"), but there are a number of (predominantly human doing work in a human language) sages who do, and I don't think it's beyond the realm of reasonable fantasy-scientific discourse.

I seem to recall Rich Baker discussing the fey'ri in the mid-late 2000s and specifically calling them out as elven tieflings - but a specific variety of elven tiefling versus any other elven tieflings. Don't have the exact quote handy though.

quote:
It really depends on what you mean when you say "tiefling." If you mean "mostly mortal creature with a small amount of lower plane heritage," then yes, a fey'ri is a type of tiefling. If, on the other hand, you mean "a human who has a long ago devil/demon ancestor," then no, fey'ri are not tieflings, nor is there a such thing as a elf tiefling, because it's a contradiction in terms.

It sounds like you fall into the more general former category (tiefling = mortal with a fiendish ancestor), whereas WotC's 4e design strategy erred on the side of the more restrictive latter category (tiefling = human with devil ancestry).

I'm absolutely in the former category. Tieflings started out that way, and continued in that capacity for most of their publishing history. The 4e term is so different by comparison I have a difficult time seeing it as meaning much beyond material specifically written for the 4e core setting; it just sticks out compared to prior lore otherwise. Plus I'm attached to the 2e/3e aesthetics much more so than the 4e, so a bit of bias there.

quote:
Really, "tiefling" is ineffective as an umbrella term. The term is tied too closely to something very specific ("human with fiendish ancestry") and doesn't have that kind of general name recognition you'd want in such a term (like "elf" or "dwarf," both of which are easily understood to have different subraces). Personally, I'd recommend "fiendborn" or "fiendblood" to encapsulate tieflings, fey'ri, tanarukk, and other such things.

Except that it began as an umbrella term. That wild variety and many potential heritages both mortal and fiendish was part of what tieflings were conceived as in the first place. The 4e 'human only' notion is a real outlier for me, and I really can't see allowing that to change the core meaning of the term compared to a really rich history that preceded it.

YMMV, but I'm perfectly fine with keeping tiefling as such an umbrella term, because that uncertainty of heritage is often a charming facet for a given tiefling who isn't aware of their true nature of their specific taint.

But I'm not against also including specific subtypes to cover tieflings of a single and known fiendish heritage (which is how Pathfinder for instance has approached the topic. And while it doesn't matter here, Pathfinder also goes with tieflings being of any mortal heritage and not exclusive to humans).
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 22:22:16
I like "fellblood", myself.

I've been tinkering with a backstory for a fey'ri NPC. I keep going back and forth between the idea of being descended from a fey'ri that escaped being imprisoned with the Dlardrageths and their cronies, or being from a family that found out what the Dlardrageths did, thought it a good idea, and did the same.
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 21:39:13
Fey'ri ("elf-demon") is what elves call the demon-blooded elf-like creatures descended from House Dlardrageth and its allied houses. Whether it's specific to that house or a general term for a demon-blooded elf is unclear and--I suspect--depends on the elf in question.

Demon-blooded elves who are not descended from the Daemonfey are extremely rare (I don't think I've ever read about one), and most elves have never encountered one: if they did, and knew about the Daemonfey, they'd probably refer to such a creature as a fey'ri. I myself probably would as well, though the creature in question might not accept the label.

As for whether "tiefling" can be properly applied to an elf at all, I personally would probably not call a fey'ri a type of tiefling (as I prefer the term "fey'ri"), but there are a number of (predominantly human doing work in a human language) sages who do, and I don't think it's beyond the realm of reasonable fantasy-scientific discourse.

It really depends on what you mean when you say "tiefling." If you mean "mostly mortal creature with a small amount of lower plane heritage," then yes, a fey'ri is a type of tiefling. If, on the other hand, you mean "a human who has a long ago devil/demon ancestor," then no, fey'ri are not tieflings, nor is there a such thing as a elf tiefling, because it's a contradiction in terms.

It sounds like you fall into the more general former category (tiefling = mortal with a fiendish ancestor), whereas WotC's 4e design strategy erred on the side of the more restrictive latter category (tiefling = human with devil ancestry).

Really, "tiefling" is ineffective as an umbrella term. The term is tied too closely to something very specific ("human with fiendish ancestry") and doesn't have that kind of general name recognition you'd want in such a term (like "elf" or "dwarf," both of which are easily understood to have different subraces). Personally, I'd recommend "fiendborn" or "fiendblood" to encapsulate tieflings, fey'ri, tanarukk, and other such things.

Or we can go with the very general "planetouched" (from 3e) and encapsulate aasimar, genasi, etc.

Cheers
Shemmy Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 17:37:31
quote:
Fey'ri are NOT the same as human tieflings, nor are Tanarukk. Each is its own distinct race of beings. They all fall under the "planetouched" category, which includes genasi, aasimar, etc.

Just to clarify, are you saying that fey'ri (as descended from the daemonfey) are a distinct tiefling subtype for lack of better words, or are you saying that any elven tiefling would be considered a fey'ri?

The first is perfectly reasonable, while the latter would be contradicted by instances of non-fey'ri elven descended tieflings in previous lore. Tieflings as a group aren't human specific for their mortal heritage, though perhaps predominant.
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 16:37:37
Hail and well met,

Having written the 4e Fey'ri article and being currently the only author to include fey'ri in an active series of Realms novels, not to mention having studied Cloak and Dagger extensively for both purposes, I am pretty much the closest thing to an expert we have on the subject of the Daemonfey and fey'ri.

So here goes:

"Daemonfey" is not properly a racial name. "Daemonfey" is the name of a particular collection of mostly sun elf houses, led by House Dlardrageth, that interbred with demons in order to "strengthen" their bloodline. Humans often make the error of calling this race of creatures "daemonfey" when accurately they are called by the name the elves gave them, which is "fey'ri," roughly translated to "elf-demon." Pretty on-the-nose there.

What folks are calling "daemonfey" are really half-elf, half-demons, so "cambion" or "alu-fiend" is a relatively proper term.

Fey'ri are NOT the same as human tieflings, nor are Tanarukk. Each is its own distinct race of beings. They all fall under the "planetouched" category, which includes genasi, aasimar, etc.

Many human sources have (I would argue improperly) called fey'ri "tieflings," and while that's inaccurate from a strict biological standpoint, one can understasnd the confusion. To call fey'ri or tanarukk subraces of tiefling is relatively convenient, though then we'd need a subrace name for the dominant Asmodean-legacy tiefling of which so much fuss was rightly made in 4e, to distinguish them from the overall "tiefling" category and ostensibly from the "varied appearance" tieflings of 2e and 3e.

Personally, for Asmodean tieflings I recommend "infernal tiefling," "hellfire tiefling," or the simple but evocative "hellspawn."

For general "I have a fiend in my heritage" tieflings, I'd go with "fiendborn" or something of that nature.

Cheers
Barastir Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 16:25:57
Found this note in Cloak and Dagger:

"The following information employs the terms 'cambion', 'alu-fiend' and 'tiefling' somewhat differently than the PANESCAPE MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM in order to reflect a richer set of relationships. Cambions are descended from either human (or demihuman) and tanar'ri ancestors, with at least half of their bloodline of demonic origin. Alu-fiends are a subgroup of cambion with one succubus or incubus parent. Tanar'ric tieflings are descended from human (or demihuman) ancestors with less than half of their bloodline being of demonic origin.

Cambions of human ancestry are always of the same gender as their most immediate tanar'ric ancestor, but cambions of elven ancestry are not similarly restricted, given their androgynous nature. Cambions of human ancestry exhibit fairly regular and predictable abilities, regardless of their demonic parentage, whereas cambions of elven ancestry exhibit more unique characteristics, due in part to their more magical nature. Finally, cambions of elven ancestry are known either as half-elf cambions or as daemonfey, while tieflings of elven descent are known either as half-elf tieflings or as fey'ri."
Shemmy Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 05:17:20
quote:

Tieflings were originally humans with some fiendish ancestry. A lot of people tended to extend that to any demihuman with fiendish ancestry. It appears this is going to be the official stance.

There are 2e tieflings with specifically non-human mortal heritage.
Ayrik Posted - 22 Aug 2013 : 00:51:48
Daemonfey was usually the term used to indicate gold elf/fiend half-bloods, while fey‘ri indicated a diluted bloodline analogous to human tieflings. These creatures also sometimes use the two terms more specifically in an honorific or insulting manner, as the “true“ daemonfey are invariably already sired by prominent houses and bloodlines on their elven side.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000