Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Moonrise Towers and Hill of the Headless Dancer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Verghityax Posted - 24 Oct 2006 : 10:27:44
Dear Scribes,
While skipping through the FR Interactive Atlas I've encountered two locations of which I know nothing. I wonder if you possibly have any information on Moonrise Towers (just west of Elturel) and Hill of the Headless Dancer (just west of Triel). Any help would be appreciated.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlackAce Posted - 29 Aug 2023 : 23:18:25
Playing BG3 atm, and I knew Moonrise Towers was a lore source I'd heard of before but couldn't remember where. Thank you, gents, even if it's seventeen years after the fact.
The Sage Posted - 24 Oct 2006 : 13:31:02
There isn't a whole lot of lore for either location.

The Hill of the Headless Dancer gets a (very) brief mention in "Flame of the Spirit" entry of Prayers from the Faithful. I don't immediately recall anything specific for the Moonrise Towers either. Offhand, Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast and Code of the Harpers...
George Krashos Posted - 24 Oct 2006 : 13:19:20
quote:
Originally posted by Verghityax

Dear Scribes,
While skipping through the FR Interactive Atlas I've encountered two locations of which I know nothing. I wonder if you possibly have any information on Moonrise Towers (just west of Elturel) and Hill of the Headless Dancer (just west of Triel). Any help would be appreciated.

The Hill of the Headless Dancer is from "Prayers From the Faithful", p.26. Moonrise Towers is the abode of the High Herald Crescentcoat, see "FOR4 The Code of the Harpers", p.79.

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000