Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello all!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Basilisk Posted - 14 Jun 2022 : 21:56:13
I'm glad to be here! My friend recommended this place to me! I'm a big fan of BX to 2e adnd!

Thanks for having me!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dalor Darden Posted - 18 Jun 2022 : 04:02:25
Aye, post "score" isn't the reason to be here for sure.

Welcome to Candlekeep Basil!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 18 Jun 2022 : 02:53:09
quote:
Originally posted by ElfBane

Stop posting in this forum. Posts don't count here, and many users don't check "Well Met" very often. Welcome aboard!

'Tis true that posts in the "Welcome to Candlekeep" section are not counted towards a person's post count, but people are free to converse here if they want to.
ElfBane Posted - 17 Jun 2022 : 23:47:12
Stop posting in this forum. Posts don't count here, and many users don't check "Well Met" very often. Welcome aboard!
The Basilisk Posted - 17 Jun 2022 : 21:25:54
I can see that! I've already scored a sweet map of central faerun that's absolutely perfect for my campaign. I plan on trying to make contributions where i can to pay it forward!

quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

Welcome, there is much to find and a good resource of knowledge within these halls.

The Basilisk Posted - 17 Jun 2022 : 21:22:33
Thank you so much for the kind and warm welcome! That's super awesome the authors poke around her, really good sign! I'm starting to run a 2e dalelands campaign shortly and i've ran into a weird inconsistency with the constables tower. I'm gonna hunt around for answers in the great library ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 Jun 2022 : 01:25:49
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Kentinal Posted - 14 Jun 2022 : 23:55:31
Welcome, there is much to find and a good resource of knowledge within these halls.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000