Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Valas Hune's Underdark Bestiary

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
farinal Posted - 15 Sep 2021 : 20:00:35
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/359244/Valas-Hunes-Underdark-Bestiary

“…On the fringe of Menzoberranyr territory, Valas Hune could sense the genuine wilderness beyond. He could feel its vast and labyrinthine spaces and hear its pregnant silences. He could smell and taste its variations of rock and imagined himself simply slipping away into that limitless world…” – Dissolution, War of the Spider Queen.

Valas Hune’s Underdark Bestiary contains more than 130 Underdark monsters & creatures (and some new player options such as 6 new lycanthropes), some completely original, and some adapted to 5E from previous editions.

In total, there are 133 monster stat blocks, all with beautiful art, in this book for the Dungeon Master to use in any campaign and adventure set in the Realm Below. From aquatic horrors such as the anguiliians and the ixzan to psychic aberrations, from the Children of Zuggtmoy to the Deep Dragonspawn of Tiamat, there are countless monsters in this book that will fit any Underdark campaign and also give the DM inspiration.

Valas Hune's Underdark Bestiary is written as a field report to be presented to the higher officers of the Bregan D'aerthe. The bestiary is compiled by the legendary drow scout Valas Hune and includes the creatures and monsters he has encountered in the wilderness of the Underdark.

In time, the report has been edited by the scholars and loremasters of the Bregan D'aerthe and published in a commercialized format, becoming a best-seller among the drow travelers and adventurers.

*All profits from this title are donated to local stray animal charities.*

For Candlekeep Forums members: 15% off discount code for Valas Hune's Underdark Bestiary: https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?discount=9060cf2247

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
farinal Posted - 17 Sep 2021 : 15:09:02
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

I would get this just because it's Valas lol. I've always liked him.

Well, I named the book after him just because I've always like him too!
CorellonsDevout Posted - 16 Sep 2021 : 01:13:07
I would get this just because it's Valas lol. I've always liked him.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000