Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Yawning Portal playset

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John Daker Posted - 02 Jan 2021 : 22:32:14
I don't know anybody who can afford to buy all this, but as a Realms junkie it somehow makes me really happy that it exists.

https://shop.wizkids.com/collections/the-yawning-portal
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Delnyn Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 14:05:02
quote:
Originally posted by Returnip

I'm confused. How much tactical movement is ever done in the Yawning Portal Inn proper anyway?

Maybe every day if Durnan is ousting a misbehaving guest.
Returnip Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 10:12:32
I'm confused. How much tactical movement is ever done in the Yawning Portal Inn proper anyway?
John Daker Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 01:08:34
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

I can not find them indicating trade mark for Forgotten Realms. I do see a claim to have worked with D&D however the site does not provide access to license. With that suspicion noted I am sure WotC would have shut down quickly if they did not have one. Just the credits are missing.

As for purchase some clearly can have the funds to spend that amount of money. The US is giving many there 600 USD to spend as a stimulus, it could be spent of this by some.

WotC isn’t branding as much with “Forgotten Realms” these days; mostly it’s all just “D&D” now. But this is definitely legitimately licensed. WizKids is a major producer of licensed D&D products these days, making board games and miniatures, among other things. And sure, there are certainly people who can buy all of this without blinking. Just none of the folks I hang out with.
Kentinal Posted - 02 Jan 2021 : 22:46:16
I can not find them indicating trade mark for Forgotten Realms. I do see a claim to have worked with D&D however the site does not provide access to license. With that suspicion noted I am sure WotC would have shut down quickly if they did not have one. Just the credits are missing.

As for purchase some clearly can have the funds to spend that amount of money. The US is giving many there 600 USD to spend as a stimulus, it could be spent of this by some.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000