Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Pages From the Mages

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nicolai Withander Posted - 25 Jan 2009 : 22:28:06
I was just wandering what: Pages From the Mages was??? Something Ed has been writing???
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ardashir Posted - 14 Feb 2009 : 18:52:28
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Well, you'll likely find reasonably priced second hand copies at nobleknight.com. Ebay is another possibility. As is paizo.com, for the PDF of the book, for just $5US -- see here.

It includes Elminster's very own traveling spellbook? Wow, Ed's more daring then I thought, if he snuck that out from one of his 'visits' with the Old Sage...
Kuje Posted - 26 Jan 2009 : 17:17:25
Dragonstrove is another. :)
The Sage Posted - 26 Jan 2009 : 11:12:01
Well, you'll likely find reasonably priced second hand copies at nobleknight.com. Ebay is another possibility. As is paizo.com, for the PDF of the book, for just $5US -- see here.
Nicolai Withander Posted - 26 Jan 2009 : 10:59:34
where can one get their hands on that piece of great knowledge??? I must own§!!!
silverwizard Posted - 26 Jan 2009 : 09:19:04
Well, it's a 2nd edition AD&D supplement for FR that includes details on the spellbooks (and the spells) of a number of great Faerunian mages. Also, IIRC, it was the name of one of Ed's columns in Dragon magazine.

EDIT: It appears I didn't see Faraer's response above. Apologies...
Faraer Posted - 25 Jan 2009 : 23:17:17
"Pages from the Mages" was one of Ed's irregular article series in Dragon, beginning in issue 62 in 1982, which describes unique spellbooks with detailed histories that included a lot of early Realmslore, and new spells. It's also the title of the 1995 book in which that material was collected.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000