Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Eilistraee worshippers in Cormanthor?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Markustay Posted - 25 Feb 2007 : 08:37:00
I read the novel Tangled Webs awhile back, so I know there are a group of Eilistraee Drow in the forest of Cormanthor, usually fighting with the Vhaerunites. However, I can't find them listed in sources, does anyone know where I might find more information?

The section on Cormanthor in the FRCS only list the two Vhaerunite groups, and in the history of the region I can only find references to the Twisted Tower, and how it served as a temple of Eilistraee for a short time before being taken back by the Drow. I can't seem to find anything on this currently active group.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Drakul Posted - 13 Apr 2007 : 17:44:05
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Maybe thats the novel I'm thinking of, I'm getting all my Drow 'chicks' mixed up. Didn't Liriel meet some too?

Now that I think about it, it probably is Halastra I'm thinking of, something about killing a priestess of Eilistraee and she forgave her?

So I guess I got to dig the novels out of storage if I want the whole scoop. I was hoping there was at least a little something in source. I'll be checking that Harrowdale entry though, thanks for that Dargoth.

EDIT: Just found what I was looking for in Demi-human deities. I was so busy checking regional sources I didn't even think to check there.

Liriel met Eilistraee followers in Skullport. She and Fyordor and the followers of Eilistraee fought against the Dragon Hoard, a merc band of Vhaeraun.
Markustay Posted - 25 Feb 2007 : 14:03:00
Maybe thats the novel I'm thinking of, I'm getting all my Drow 'chicks' mixed up. Didn't Liriel meet some too?

Now that I think about it, it probably is Halastra I'm thinking of, something about killing a priestess of Eilistraee and she forgave her?

So I guess I got to dig the novels out of storage if I want the whole scoop. I was hoping there was at least a little something in source. I'll be checking that Harrowdale entry though, thanks for that Dargoth.

EDIT: Just found what I was looking for in Demi-human deities. I was so busy checking regional sources I didn't even think to check there.
Dargoth Posted - 25 Feb 2007 : 10:13:37
Isnt there mention of a Temple to Eilistaee in the forest in Harrowdale in the FRC?

Also you should check out Lisa Smedmans War of the spider queen novel
Kentinal Posted - 25 Feb 2007 : 09:21:35
Ed has commented a little on those followers of the Dark Maiden. I am not sure there is any thing in print concerning them.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000