Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Salvatore characters build for NWN: Storm of Zehir

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lord Zulkkarnain Posted - 09 Jun 2013 : 12:52:36
Helo
I`m planning to start playing Storm of Zehir. I didn`t like NWN2 Orginal Campaign and I strongly disliked Mask of the Betrayer. However, I really enjoyed Mysteries of Westgate.

In general I`m not a fan of epic battles, I prefer detective plot and social interactiions (like BG-1, BG-2: SoA), rather than being an unstoppable juggernaut of divine wrath (Throne of Bhaal, Mask of the Betrayer)

So, since I`m plotting to create for SoZ a party led by Jarlaxle (Arcane Trixter class?), Artemis Entreri ( shadow dancer or assasin?), Athrogate as a tank (dwarven defender) and Cadderly as a divine spellcaster (Favoured Soul obviously)

How playable such combination will be? I`m not a great fan of maniacally optimizing stats, I just don`t want to be stuck at the very begining unable to kill a bunch of goblins.

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mapolq Posted - 10 Jun 2013 : 13:22:04
SoZ is not particularly hard to beat, and you can usually fight random encounters to level up if you find you can't overcome a challenge. I think you'll enjoy playing with your party.

For reference, I've beaten it pretty easily on normal difficulty with a Fighter/Swashbuckler, a Fighter/Bard, a Rogue/Cleric and a Wizard/Eldritch Knight, and I'm not really good at optimization either.

Oh. Before I forget... once you finish the game, if you're up for some online play, check my sig.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000