Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Realms of the Deep

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Sage Posted - 20 May 2003 : 13:02:18
I was going through my collections of FR novels yesterday when I realised to my horror that I was missing one. I was actually missing a FR novel from my - what I thought was complete - collection.

It is the Realms anthology Realms of the Deep. I have now undertaken the necessary steps to obtain this book, but until that time, I was just hoping someone here could provide me with some basic run-downs of the stories inside the book.

Anyone not wishing to know the contents of this book which they may not have read yet, understand that this is a possible SPOILER WARNING!!!.

Thanks all in advance.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 21 May 2003 : 06:52:27
Thanks for the information people.

As it happens, I did read the series, and at times I did go "Huh?". But "Realms of the Deep should be arriving tomorrow, so that won't be a problem for much longer.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms Lore needs

Zacas Posted - 21 May 2003 : 03:52:15
yeah, most of the stories are just side-stories before the third book. Though i would read it before the third book, as there is a story dealing with the sea-elf looking sahuagin woman and a mission she goes on before the third book that gets mentioned in the third book... that makes you go "Huh?" if you didn't read the short story.
KlarthAilerion Posted - 20 May 2003 : 21:21:15
if I remember correctly, most of the stories in Realms of the Deep fit in before the third book in the series. I could be thinking of Realms of Shadow, though. All in all, if you liked the Threat from the Sea trilogy then you should enjoy Realms of the Deep.
Lord Rad Posted - 20 May 2003 : 14:22:25
Phew! Lucky that you snapped that up quick, Sage. Alaundo will have you sweeping the floors for ever more if he heard that you had a tome missing from your personal collection of Realmslore

I havent read any of the stories but I quite enjoyed the Threat from the Sea Trilogy so id also be interested to hear if the anthology is any good.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000