Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Ressurection Availibility Update.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Freakboy Posted - 12 Apr 2005 : 14:07:37
Hi everyone,

I don't know if this has already been posted because I haven't had time to read all the threads. Ressurection, Book VI in the War of the Spider Queen by Paul Kemp is available to ship in 2-3 business days from Barnes and Noble's website. I placed my online order and got a confirmation email today that said the novel will ship from their warehouse on April 15, 2005. They have 1-2 day air express delivery if you want it so I expect to have the novel no later than the middle of next week. Just thought everyone would like to know who is waiting for this exciting finish to the series. After nearly 3.5 years we will finally know the conclusion to the epic struggle of the Drow of Faerun!!!!! Strength to the Drow and Death to all Others!!!
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 30 Apr 2005 : 00:54:14
quote:
Originally posted by Darth KTrava

I just picked up my copy today from Waldenbooks.

Although I'll have to finish the Trek novel I'm reading right now. But Resurrection is next on the list!!

So, let me get this straight....your pecking order is Captain Kirk and then the Spider Queen?

You're brave.
Darth KTrava Posted - 30 Apr 2005 : 00:14:23
I just picked up my copy today from Waldenbooks.

Although I'll have to finish the Trek novel I'm reading right now. But Resurrection is next on the list!!

Taliferno Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 15:20:59
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo
Well met

For those who have been chomping at the bit over in the UK, I managed to pick up Resurrection, at last.... not from my FLGS I might add, but from Waterstones book store chain.

Yup,I got an email from amazon.co.uk saying it has been sent out to me, so I should be getting it sometime this week.
Alaundo Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 09:04:45
Well met

For those who have been chomping at the bit over in the UK, I managed to pick up Resurrection, at last.... not from my FLGS I might add, but from Waterstones book store chain.
Kuje Posted - 20 Apr 2005 : 22:40:44
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by kuje31

I finally found a copy! CHEERS! Of course I went to Waldens and Barnes & Noble. Neither had it. Good ole Mediplay did though. :) So much for the "book" stores having, you know, books!

Books stores have books? Crazy talk....

I hope you enjoy the novel.

Yeah who woulda thought, they might actually have books!

But ATM I gotta finish my 3 spelljammer novels and then I guess I'll reread and read book 1 through 6 of the spider queen.
SiriusBlack Posted - 20 Apr 2005 : 21:48:49
quote:

I finally found a copy! CHEERS! Of course I went to Waldens and Barnes & Noble. Neither had it. Good ole Mediplay did though. :) So much for the "book" stores having, you know, books!

Books stores have books? Crazy talk....

I hope you enjoy the novel.
Kuje Posted - 20 Apr 2005 : 21:15:39
SiriusBlack Posted - 16 Apr 2005 : 16:05:44
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo
After enquiring as to the whereabouts of Resurrection, I was informed that it was not even listed in next weeks shipment

Sorry to hear that Alaundo. Although I didn't realize my inept Barnes & Noble store where I lived had opened up a branch in your neighborhood.
Alaundo Posted - 16 Apr 2005 : 15:57:06
quote:

Has anyone as of yet actually seen Resurrection in an actual store rather than just online?

Well met

Alas not (in the UK anyway) Upon venturing from the confines of Candlekeep, I merely returned with Lords of Madness and Dragon magazine. After enquiring as to the whereabouts of Resurrection, I was informed that it was not even listed in next weeks shipment
SiriusBlack Posted - 15 Apr 2005 : 23:06:22
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
And I shall refrain from commenting on the name of that book.

What's wrong with that title? Isn't that what the next one in the series is called?

Has anyone as of yet actually seen Resurrection in an actual store rather than just online?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 Apr 2005 : 23:03:12
quote:

quote:

Well the local Barnes, Waldens, nor Mediplay have this book yet. :( Kuje depressed.

I'll bet they had plenty of order forms for you to order the next HP novel.

Sales Associate: "That's novel is not in yet sir. But, would you like to reserve a copy now for Harry Potter and the Cheerleader Orgy?"

Kuje31: "No! I deal with an idiot from that series online on a daily basis."

And I shall refrain from commenting on the name of that book.
Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2005 : 18:45:08
quote:

quote:

Well the local Barnes, Waldens, nor Mediplay have this book yet. :( Kuje depressed.

Sales Associate: "That's novel is not in yet sir. But, would you like to reserve a copy now for Harry Potter and the Cheerleader Orgy?"

HAHAHAH. :) Course they have order forms for HP, they've had them since christmas! GRRRRRRRRR.

Barnes said, "It's on it's way, but we don't know when we'll get it. Just keep checking back or call us repeatedly."

Wellllllllllll thanks. Mumbles some words that can't be repeated here. :)
SiriusBlack Posted - 15 Apr 2005 : 18:38:10
quote:

Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2005 : 18:33:20
Freakboy Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 22:04:50
My copy just arrived a few minutes ago. I will have some intense reading this weekend after my exam tomorrow. Boy I don't think I have looked forward to a book like this in years. I'll have a full report as soon as I finish.
SiriusBlack Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 20:38:54
quote:
Originally posted by Taliferno
As a matter of interest, do you have the names of these British vendors? I'm thinking of cancelling my amazon order, as it looks as if it could take a couple of weeks for them to get it.

Blackwell's UK online site is listing the title as dispatched in 3-9 days.
SirUrza Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 19:41:53
I only time I preorder anything from amazon anymore is when I have a gift certificate or coupon. It's irritating to see books in stock and out at Waldon and Borders, but for whatever reason, not at my doorstep from Amazon.

Now for stuff already out, no problem going to amazon. :)
Taliferno Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 15:16:04
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I've also noted a few British online vendors listing the novel as in-store by April 15th. One is already listing it as available, but upon further poking around, I've now realised that the listing is merely a place holder which contains no relevant information for the novel as yet.

As a matter of interest, do you have the names of these British vendors? I'm thinking of cancelling my amazon order, as it looks as if it could take a couple of weeks for them to get it.
SiriusBlack Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 12:27:30
quote:
Originally posted by LordAnki
Amazon screws everyone over.

Not this time apparently. And I hope this faster availability of Realms products at Amazon continues with Realms of Dragons II and Champions of Ruin.
LordAnki Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 11:59:59
quote:
Originally posted by Ethriel

...be honest, Amazon screwed us over, right?

Amazon screws everyone over.
SiriusBlack Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 11:38:13
If UPS is to be believed (ha ha), I'll have my copy this afternoon.
Lord Rad Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 09:36:00
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I've also noted a few British online vendors listing the novel as in-store by April 15th. One is already listing it as available, but upon further poking around, I've now realised that the listing is merely a place holder which contains no relevant information for the novel as yet.

Excellent!!! I'll be sure to check out my FLGS at the weekend!!
SiriusBlack Posted - 13 Apr 2005 : 14:52:19
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth
Amazon has it listed as 1-2 days

That's the fastest I've ever seen Amazon get a WOTC book although it's still behind their two main competitors. Thanks for the update.
Taliferno Posted - 13 Apr 2005 : 13:31:14
pfft, the only reason I ordered from Amazon was that the last realms book I preordered from there, the Lone Drow, came to me a week earlier before anyone else got it. I was hoping it would be the same again, but I guess not.

Amazon.com now says orders are dispatched within 24 hours
Amazon.co.uk still says end of may
Ethriel Posted - 13 Apr 2005 : 12:33:00
Amazon has it in stock...think they'll ship it BEFORE May 10th? I'm just so anticipating this book so sorry if I seem annoying
Dargoth Posted - 13 Apr 2005 : 12:28:11
quote:

quote:

No, Amazon is just being Amazon. They will get the book in due time, just not as fast as the other online vendors. As I mentioned in this thread, there are two major online vendors currently listing Resurrection as shipping in a short number of days. There is also a vendor via half.com listing it as available to ship.

Amazon has it listed as 1-2 days

The Sage Posted - 13 Apr 2005 : 06:19:07
quote:

No, but then I didn't order from Amazon. Sirius has the point anyway.

quote:

No, Amazon is just being Amazon. They will get the book in due time, just not as fast as the other online vendors. As I mentioned in this thread, there are two major online vendors currently listing Resurrection as shipping in a short number of days. There is also a vendor via half.com listing it as available to ship.
khorne Posted - 12 Apr 2005 : 19:02:13
quote:
Originally posted by Zanan

quote:
Originally posted by khorne

correction: strenght to all others and death to the drow

There are no others and undead drow will rule the world!

Oh really? I dont think so.............
SiriusBlack Posted - 12 Apr 2005 : 17:19:02
quote:

Zanan Posted - 12 Apr 2005 : 16:30:23
quote:
Originally posted by khorne

correction: strenght to all others and death to the drow

There are no others and undead drow will rule the world!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000