Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Free books

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 04 Oct 2004 : 21:23:22
As my book collection is one of the reasons we shall be moving house in the near future I thought that I would be nice and offer my double copies to people here at the 'keep free of charge. If people wouldn't mind paying postage I will gladly donate books to needy homes.
The books are in generally good condition and are mostly first editions. The list is:
The Parched Sea
Elfshadow
Red Magic
Elfsong
Horselords
Spellfire
IronHelm
Realms Of Magic
And Pools Of Darkness which I have said Velondil can have if he wants
If you are interested let me know, otherwise they shall go to the charity shop.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 18 Oct 2004 : 16:25:56
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

But I included a Realms reference!

::adds Wooly Ruperts name to the List of Scribes Who Art Pushing It::

*singing* He's making his list, he's checking it twice...
Alaundo Posted - 18 Oct 2004 : 09:30:55
quote:

::adds Wooly Ruperts name to the List of Scribes Who Art Pushing It::

Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Oct 2004 : 19:56:55
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Ahem, have we quite finished discussing all and sundry herein?! Now, if these free tomes and done with, lets get back to some lore and ill place this scroll in the archives.

Thank ye.

Alaundo Posted - 17 Oct 2004 : 19:21:35
Well met

Ahem, have we quite finished discussing all and sundry herein?! Now, if these free tomes and done with, lets get back to some lore and ill place this scroll in the archives.

Thank ye.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Oct 2004 : 07:25:12
quote:
Originally posted by Valdar Oakensong

Hey Rupert, the weekend is here. Open a beer and chill my friend

I have alcohol in the system right now, I saw a very funny movie this night, I played some Super Monkey Ball golf, and the weather has taken on an unexpected lower temp. It's all good.

On the flip side, last night I was at work for an additional three hours to cover the (backside) of someone who'd not done his job during his shift. I'd had two hours of sleep, and I was already at 60+ hours for the week when I found out I was going to have to stay later...

Monday, when he comes to work, he's going to wish he was a lone goblin facing Drizzt, Elminster, and Elaith Craulnober.

Wood Elf Ranger Posted - 16 Oct 2004 : 22:34:25
It's been a really long week for me too

I did get your e-mail and will be replying to it as soon as I set up an account with paypal
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 16 Oct 2004 : 21:46:30
Hey Rupert, the weekend is here. Open a beer and chill my friend
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 16 Oct 2004 : 21:12:01
I have finally got round to contacting you all, sorry for the delay it's been one of those weeks.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Oct 2004 : 00:34:52
quote:

NOT THE WEEKEND YET...BOO

That's part of why I'm having problems remembering what day it is... I worked all weekend, and I normally have weekends off. I'm already over 40 hours for the week, and I've still got the rest of tonight to work, plus Thursday and Friday!
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 13 Oct 2004 : 22:58:38
NOT THE WEEKEND YET...BOO

quote:

quote:

Sorry that I havn't been in touch yet, I am having a nightmare week at work. I promise to contact you all by the weekend for your addresses.

I know what that's like... I keep having to remind myself what day of the week it is!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 13 Oct 2004 : 22:40:20
quote:

Sorry that I havn't been in touch yet, I am having a nightmare week at work. I promise to contact you all by the weekend for your addresses.

I know what that's like... I keep having to remind myself what day of the week it is!
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 13 Oct 2004 : 22:04:04
R0GUE Posted - 12 Oct 2004 : 01:33:03
I would like to have Horselords and Ironhelm if you are still offering.
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 08 Oct 2004 : 21:56:03
I will be in touch with you all in the next few days to let you know what I am sending and how much the postage is.
Kajehase Posted - 06 Oct 2004 : 17:08:12
As has been stated before: mighty generous of you Valdar. I'd be happy to pay the postage for Red Magic. Just send me an e-mail with the details for the money-transfer and so on.
Wood Elf Ranger Posted - 05 Oct 2004 : 08:18:31
I'd like to have a few of those! That is mighty generous of you Valdar. Lets see I have Elfshadow and Elfsong but I don't have any of the others. I would love any of them that no one else wants. E-mail me about it and how to send you money for shipping
DDH_101 Posted - 05 Oct 2004 : 03:10:44
I went to the Indigo that's in my area and they don't have it. I went to several Chapter in like Richmond and Downtown but no luck either.
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 05 Oct 2004 : 00:38:23
quote:
Originally posted by DDH_101

Hmmm... I think I'm interested in Elfsong. I can't seem to find that book in the bookstores here in Canada. Gotta think about that one.

BTW, Valdar, that's generous of you. (sigh) Why can't we have more people like you, like car dealers? Lol.

I just got started on Elfsong... and wow! the first few pages are hooking me already! I had bought it in 2000 I think: it's the new reprint version with the new cover. They went pretty fast as I recall, but I'm sure you can find it in big bookstores. If you live close to Victoria try Boolen Books; anywhere else I'd try for Chapters first then go on to the others.

Worst case, I'm sure you can get it online or get any bookstore clerk to order it for you. Elaine hangs on these boards too, so maybe you can ask her a signed copy! ...or at the very least get her website, as it will undoubtedly contain info as to where to get her books.

Cheers mate!
DDH_101 Posted - 04 Oct 2004 : 23:12:59
Hmmm... I think I'm interested in Elfsong. I can't seem to find that book in the bookstores here in Canada. Gotta think about that one.

BTW, Valdar, that's generous of you. (sigh) Why can't we have more people like you, like car dealers? Lol.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Oct 2004 : 22:42:30
I have all of those books, but I must say it is generous of you to offer up your duplicates for free like that.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000