Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Timeline for the WOSQ series Books 1-5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dargoth Posted - 13 Sep 2004 : 10:32:28
The following question contains spoilers from the WOSQ series, if you havnt read the books (ALL 5 of them) then DO NOT read below this line

YOU WHERE WARNED!

Ok RBL, RichB, ThomasR, LisaS or RAS

Any chance one (or all of you) could do a Timeline for the events in the 5 novels.

Key events Id particularly like dates for

Lolths silence
The Revolt in Menzo
The Fall of Ched Nasad
The date that Menzo was Besieged
The date Lolth returned

In the event that you dont want to do this until the last book is out (*Cracks whip in Paul Kemps direction)

How about doing a WOSQ write up similar to the Timelines in the Old FR atlas and publish it either in Dragon Magazine or the novels section of the WOTC site
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thomas M. Reid Posted - 14 Sep 2004 : 16:00:29
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Any chance one (or all of you) could do a Timeline for the events in the 5 novels.

I'm sure something like that can and will happen eventually, but not until the last book is out. And, as kuji pointed out, some of that info is already in print. I will tell you that I personally don't have much knowledge of the timelime. Phil Athans told me once the "Start" date of the story, and I think he's kept some sort of document that tracks the progress, but I've never been privy to it. Being one of the early writers, I've never needed to focus on a lot of that collateral information.

Thomas
Kuje Posted - 13 Sep 2004 : 18:13:16
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:

Didn't Player's Guide to Faerun provide the dates for many of the events you detailed?

Yes it did, at least up to book 3 or 4. :)
SiriusBlack Posted - 13 Sep 2004 : 14:18:29
quote:

Didn't Player's Guide to Faerun provide the dates for many of the events you detailed?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000