Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Next FR novel proposal?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Moonharp Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 19:45:18
I could not help but wonder when the next novel proposal for a Forgotten Realms novel will come out from the Wizards of the Coast... since I missed the first . I know there has been one relatively recently - 2.5 years ago, if I am correct (Maiden of Pain)... and that there is one now for the Eberron Campaign Setting, with all its novelty.
However, I am not sure how often such things come up, or whether they have to go through each campaign before coming back to the first one...?
Any information on the next proposal?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arion Elenim Posted - 25 Aug 2004 : 00:22:09
Laughs*

oh well...at least now we can say that we knew you back when...

Kameron M. Franklin Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 23:24:07
Thanks, guys.
quote:
Originally posted by Arion Elenim

Anyway, just mention us folk at Candlekeep somewhere on the inside jacket and everything will be fine....

At this rate, I'll need a chapter just for dedications and acknowledgements.
Arion Elenim Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 22:47:55
Indeed, Mr Franklin, the only thing that has hitherto prevented me from giving you your well deserved congratulations is my jealousy that my submission was not picked!

Anyway, just mention us folk at Candlekeep somewhere on the inside jacket and everything will be fine....

*wields a pitchfork in Kameron's general direction*

Moonharp Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 20:23:42
Thanks for the info ... unfortunately, I cannot go to GenCon... a shame. Also, let me congratulate you on your success - I am looking forward to reading your future novels...
I still wish I had submitted, but I found out about it too late... and anyways, I probably would not have even been considered...
Congrats!, and thanks for the information...
Kameron M. Franklin Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 20:00:16
I heard secondhand that at the GenCon WotC freelance seminar, Wizards said they plan to do more open calls, but I don't think they mentioned any specifics.

Oh, and the Maiden open call was only a year ago. I still remember the phone call from Peter Archer on October 22nd.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000