Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Gazhneth

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thelonius Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 15:41:09
I'm just finishing reading The Cormyr Saga, and I've met for first time the creature named Gazhneth. I find them really fascinating and I wanted to know if any of the scribes here can provide me images and information about them.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lysander Posted - 31 Aug 2004 : 21:08:40
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

They were pictured and given 3E stats in Dragon Annual #4. Personally, they are one of my least favourite creations of Troy Denning and have been having a think lately about how we can best explain how they came to be - because we never really learn how they are created other than they are birthed from twisted, warped elven burial trees. I'll have to have more chats with Garen methinks.

-- George Krashos

Please keep everyone informed of anything that comes out of these chats. I'd be very interested in what you both came up with.

As would I
SiriusBlack Posted - 25 Aug 2004 : 16:44:03
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

They were pictured and given 3E stats in Dragon Annual #4. Personally, they are one of my least favourite creations of Troy Denning and have been having a think lately about how we can best explain how they came to be - because we never really learn how they are created other than they are birthed from twisted, warped elven burial trees. I'll have to have more chats with Garen methinks.

-- George Krashos

Please keep everyone informed of anything that comes out of these chats. I'd be very interested in what you both came up with.
George Krashos Posted - 25 Aug 2004 : 13:15:51

-- George Krashos
Thelonius Posted - 25 Aug 2004 : 12:10:17
Thank you for the information, d'you know where to find images of them?
Alaundo Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 17:32:10
Well met

Thank ye, SiriusBlack I was about to search around for this scroll myself. I'm sure there was another one filed away somewhere also... although it's likely to contain the same information.
SiriusBlack Posted - 24 Aug 2004 : 15:56:06
This thread has some information on the Ghazneths.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000