Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Neverwinter Nights: An Anthology

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 10 Aug 2004 : 23:18:26
Hi all, can someone help with this one? I was browsing the WOTC website and found a book titled Neverwinter Nights. I have never heard any mention of this in the 'keep before and it seems to be missing from Tethoril's bookshelf. Amazon can confirm it's existence but it's not in stock.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Faraer Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 14:25:12
quote:
Hmm. NWN I can understand, but KotOR -- how so?

Wizards could have scheduled an Old Republic Era Sourcebook for the RPG (they still could, to tie in with KotOR2). I meant to list Star Wars Galaxies also, which actually had a tie-in product but it was cancelled (part of it showed up in Star Wars Insider).

By the way see Sremmuy's (Sue Rostoni's) second reply on this page.
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 11:34:19
True, i'll just wipe the egg off my face and leave now

*snickers* Why bother? It's not like it's gonna be shipped, so you'll not be billed for it...
[/quote]
Wooly Rupert Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 22:47:31
quote:
Originally posted by Valdar Oakensong

Thanks all, I didn't know of the vaporware shelf so thanks Alaundo. Best cancel the order with Amazon then.

*snickers* Why bother? It's not like it's gonna be shipped, so you'll not be billed for it...
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 22:22:47
Thanks all, I didn't know of the vaporware shelf so thanks Alaundo. Best cancel the order with Amazon then.
Winterfox Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 19:54:32
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

The reasons for its cancellation were never made public. Wizards somehow managed to squander two big recent cross-promotional opportunities, Neverwinter Nights and Knights of the Old Republic.

Hmm. NWN I can understand, but KotOR -- how so?
Faraer Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 15:47:52
The reasons for its cancellation were never made public. Wizards somehow managed to squander two big recent cross-promotional opportunities, Neverwinter Nights and Knights of the Old Republic.
Alaundo Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 09:22:11
Well met

Here at Candlekeep, we do have a Vaporware shelf (within the Miscellaneous section... therein you will find a scroll for the Neverwinter Nights Anthology.
SiriusBlack Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 02:53:40
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31

It's vaporware. Meaning it was supposed to be published, and some of the stories in it were already paid for, if I recall right, but it never saw the light of day.

Amazon really needs to update then since it was never for sale. :)

Amazon? Update?

One of the authors that was to contribute to this anthology was mentioning awhile back on his thread about his story finally seeing the light of day in publication elsewhere. No word yet on this happening.
Kuje Posted - 10 Aug 2004 : 23:30:58
It's vaporware. Meaning it was supposed to be published, and some of the stories in it were already paid for, if I recall right, but it never saw the light of day.

Amazon really needs to update then since it was never for sale. :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000