Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 My Book Club

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darkcrow Posted - 02 May 2009 : 04:16:09
I created a book club in Book Sprouts. I'm in the process of having the book discussions live at a private audio chat room. There is 5 days left for nominating a book. After that we vote on the nominees. The discussions are going to be a lot of fun so come and check me out.
http://www.booksprouts.com/club/show/63?show_all=false
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
darkcrow Posted - 24 Jun 2009 : 05:21:13
Well Met Fellow Travelers,
You guy are always welcome in our discussions. We have a Date, Time and Place for the discussion of Shadows Witness
Our discussion will be held on: June 28th
Sunday, 9:00pm to 10:00pm EASTERN TIME
Sunday 8:00pm to 9:00pm CENTRAL TIME
Sunday 7:00pm to 8:00pm MOUNTAIN TIME
Sunday 6:00pm to 7:00pm PACIFIC TIME

Go to the designated chat room ( http://www.profileclub.com/daxic/videochat/server/php/videochat.php ) at this time and get ready for a good time. Here are the Chat Rooms Info and instructions.

It's going to be held in a private chat room with voice, webcam and type. You don't need to download anything, just click the link at the bottom of the page. It will ask you for a User Name which is the name you want to be viewed as. The next page will be the chat room with you entered in it. A Prompted will pop up stating if you want the chat room access to your Mic and Webcam. click Allowed if you want to use your mic for voice chat and webcam. On the top tool bar you'll see ROOMS. click that and you will get a list of rooms to join in at. You'll locate mine (Fantasy Book Club), click Join and the password will be shadows witness.
Now you don't have to register. After you first click the link, just leave the check mark next to Guest. But if you do want to register so you can set up your avatar and stuff then click Sign Up on that same page. But thats up to you, you don't have to.
So go ahead and click the link and monkey around a bit and get a feel of the place. If you want to hear the other people in the room, you click on their Mic or Webcam Icon next to their name.
Until we meet again, Sweet Water and Light Laughter.

Thanks,
Sean
darkcrow Posted - 03 Jun 2009 : 03:20:12
Our discussion of Shadows Witness is coming up very soon. If you're interested in discussing it with us then by Trickster's hairy toes man, PM me and I'll give you the time, date, and link to the private audio chat room.
There is 2 days left to vote on the 3 books that got nominated;
Downshadow
Twilight Falling
Heart of Midnight (Ravenloft)
If any of those books tickle you fancy then come and join the club. You guys are always welcome.
darkcrow Posted - 16 May 2009 : 03:35:07
The book that got voted on is Shadows Witness. If you want to read this book with us, come and join in. The discussion is going to be alot of fun.
darkcrow Posted - 05 May 2009 : 01:55:56
When I first found this site I said "Holy Mystra's Magic Arse. This site is just what I'm looking for. Thousands of people enthusiastic about the Forgotten Realms." I love this place. You guys made me feel right at home and answered all my questions with in minutes of my post. Discussing a book that your excited about through forums is cool but it leaves me a little incomplete. Nothings like a face to face discussion. I tried organize a discussion group for the people in my community but that didn't turn out so well. I advertised by sticking little slips of paper in books at a book store stating "Join My Book Club...." but Barnes and Nobles found out and put a stop to that. . So that's why I started this Book Club on Book Sprout. I just want to discuss a book in one hour Live and feel complete and I just figured out a way to do that. Maybe I like to escape from reality a little to much, but it's just so fascinating I can't seem to leave. If you feel the same way I do, then join my club too. It's going to be a lot of fun!!!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000