Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Dragon #321

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kuje Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 18:48:27
The new dragon came and it's got some nice stuff in it.

Followers of Arvoreen have been given some new chrunch by Mr. Costa.

Ed also has a article about a shop in Waterdeep called Nureene's Marvelous Masks.

And a article for Al-Qadim that updates the barber, corsair, holy slayer, and mamluk.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 10:22:59
Arvoreen!? sweet! I love that clergy...
Kuje Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 06:51:17
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Are there any particularly impressive class features and/or abilities?

I'm not one to judge such things since I don't usually use prestige classes or if I do I tweak the hells out of them. But most look like standard prestige class abilities.....
The Sage Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 05:31:39
Are there any particularly impressive class features and/or abilities?
Kuje Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 05:15:39
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
Can you provide me with any summarised details on this Kuje? It sounds interesting...

They are basically two prestige classes. One is Arvoreen's Keepers that defend thier communities and fight invaders.

The other is Arvoreen's Warder's and they are mostly scouts, trackers, warriors, man hunters (bounty hunters?) and commanders of halfling militia and military.
The Sage Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 04:51:25
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
Followers of Arvoreen have been given some new chrunch by Mr. Costa.

Can you provide me with any summarised details on this Kuje? It sounds interesting...
SiriusBlack Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 20:13:38
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
Nay it does not. :( Just says check out the stat's for some of the characters and a few secret's about RAS's War of the Spider Queen series.

Well, I could swear Richard Baker stated that he wrote up all these articles quite some time ago. Thus, I'm not holding out hope for any secrets to be revealed that would help determine the novel's conclusion unless he went back and added something to the article.

I can see one of the secrets that will be revealed...."Psst...FR fans, something big might happen to the drow pantheon at the conclusion of the series."
Kuje Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 20:08:02
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

Does the preview for #322 give any hints as to which remaining WOTSQ characters will be featured in Richard Baker's upcoming article?

Nay it does not. :( Just says check out the stat's for some of the characters and a few secret's about RAS's War of the Spider Queen series.
SiriusBlack Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 18:54:44
Does the preview for #322 give any hints as to which remaining WOTSQ characters will be featured in Richard Baker's upcoming article?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000