Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Vile Darkness and Unapprochable East can't find

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Senbar Flay Posted - 05 May 2004 : 04:10:51
I have haerd of both of these but I can't seem to find them does anybody know where I can get them on the net or otherwise I am dying to get my hands on them.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 May 2004 : 18:41:25
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
A couple days later, he brought it to work and gave it to me -- totally free. You can't beat a deal like that.

That is a very cool boss!

I spent a few years working in restaurants, so I went through a lot of managerials. Of all the managers I've had, both in and out of restaurants, there's only two I'd be happy to work for again. Dave (the guy who have me that copy of the DDG) is one of those two.

Oddly enough, the other one was a former gamer, too, but I didn't find that out until I was helping him move and saw some of his old stuff.
SiriusBlack Posted - 10 May 2004 : 16:53:23
quote:
A couple days later, he brought it to work and gave it to me -- totally free. You can't beat a deal like that.

That is a very cool boss!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 May 2004 : 16:16:01
quote:
Originally posted by Sarta

Unfortunately, no. I believe the only D&D products I have more than one of are two copies of Pirates of the Sea of Fallen Stars (I forgot I had purchased it after loaning it out), the 2ed PHB (my first was far too dog-eared), 2ed Unearthed Arcana (replaced the first due to horrid binding issues), 1ed Deities and Demigods (found a great deal on the Melnibone/Cthulu version), and a couple of old modules. I do have quite a few duplicates amongst my Runequest collection though.

I was just pointing out the three most common places I tend to leave books.

Sarta

I got a really good deal on the Melnibone/Cthulhu version of the DDG, as well. I had a boss who was a former gamer, and we were talking about gamebooks. I mentioned that was the only 1st edition book I'd not acquired yet. He'd already told me that he'd gotten rid of all his stuff, but when I mentioned that one, he said, "Oh, I've got that. I kept it because I knew it would be worth something. Do you want it?"

The Sage Posted - 10 May 2004 : 13:16:41
Ah...

Well, I only have two copies of the 3e FRCS (along with two copies of the 1987 ol' greybox). One copy of each are in storage, and the other two copies are my regular campaign accessories that I take to the table every time I campaign.
Sarta Posted - 10 May 2004 : 09:35:48
Unfortunately, no. I believe the only D&D products I have more than one of are two copies of Pirates of the Sea of Fallen Stars (I forgot I had purchased it after loaning it out), the 2ed PHB (my first was far too dog-eared), 2ed Unearthed Arcana (replaced the first due to horrid binding issues), 1ed Deities and Demigods (found a great deal on the Melnibone/Cthulu version), and a couple of old modules. I do have quite a few duplicates amongst my Runequest collection though.

I was just pointing out the three most common places I tend to leave books.

Sarta
The Sage Posted - 10 May 2004 : 08:43:48

I wonder though Sarta... Are you speaking from experience, or is this merely an educated guess?.
Sarta Posted - 10 May 2004 : 08:01:10
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
You have three copies of the 3e Lords of Darkness tome? . Whatever for?.

That's easy -- bookshelf, nightstand, and next to the toilet.

Sarta
The Sage Posted - 10 May 2004 : 06:50:35
quote:
Originally posted by Cha0tic g0od

This was my problem with Lords of Darkness now I have 3!

You have three copies of the 3e Lords of Darkness tome? . Whatever for?.
SiriusBlack Posted - 10 May 2004 : 01:58:46
So Senbar Flay, any luck finding them via any of the replies?
Cha0tic g0od Posted - 09 May 2004 : 21:31:34
This was my problem with Lords of Darkness now I have 3!
The Sage Posted - 08 May 2004 : 03:01:49
Ah D-brane, I'm sure I've told you that my copy of BoVD is available to borrow .
D-brane Posted - 07 May 2004 : 07:18:22
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

I have haerd of both of these but I can't seem to find them does anybody know where I can get them on the net or otherwise I am dying to get my hands on them.

I wish you the Lady Tymora's luck in finding the Book of Vile Darkness. Most of the places I have contacted, have told me that they currently have none of these tomes in stock, even though they are advertising it . . .
SiriusBlack Posted - 05 May 2004 : 18:57:43
quote:

I, personally, use eBay as a major source for game stuff.

Just be careful who you purchase from would be my only advice/warning to new buyers if that source is used.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 May 2004 : 06:09:36
I, personally, use eBay as a major source for game stuff.
Wood Elf Ranger Posted - 05 May 2004 : 05:43:21
Amazon.com also has both.
SiriusBlack Posted - 05 May 2004 : 04:36:26
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

FRP Games has both available:

http://www.frpgames.com/

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000