Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Redblade D&D 3.5e Character Creation tool updated

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
daan Posted - 05 Jan 2004 : 22:20:11
Most important changes: Added HTML character sheet designed to print on both A4 and Letter paper. Inserted all DMG magical items and magical creation of unique material items (cold steel, mithral, etc).

I would like some feedback on the changes! :) I'm not certain how the HTML character sheet handles in the various browsers out there so any feedback would be appreciated.

Redblade 3.5e is a free character generator, updated to D&D 3rd edition revised (v3.5). Reblade allows you to add your own classes, races, skills, feats, spells, domains, languages, and items. Characters can be exported to a HTML character sheet.

url: http://www.dark-legacy.com/redblade3e/3.5e/
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Elmonster Posted - 29 Mar 2004 : 07:35:43
A very nice program. Very convenient interface, maybe i'll switch to generating all the PC's in this program instead of using pen&paper.
Spate Posted - 02 Feb 2004 : 20:45:33
I'm having problems with the Cleric domains in Redblade 3.5e (1.3.0.12):

-Some of the domain spells are not accessible for cetain domains like Animal, Fire and Water.

-Also, when I add a domain through the Customize Campain options, this new domain is not selectable in the Character Creation 'Magic' menu.

-Spells can be associated with the new domain through the Customize Campain menues, but they wont show up as domain spells in the Character Creation 'Spells' menu.

I am quite certain that the new Campain data file is successfully saved and loaded before I try to use my new domain. The new domain shows up in the Character Creation 'Spells' menu.

Apart from my problem, I like your program very much. Especially the fact that new content can be added by the user. Btw, are there any existing data set containing Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Cleric domains?
The Sage Posted - 06 Jan 2004 : 11:31:47
Hmm...interesting.

I haven't as yet, had the opportunity to fully review this new and updated version, but I'll try and get to it tonight.

I'll make sure to post my thoughts/criticisms here though...what with all the trouble I have been having with my new OS and email system lately...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000