Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Ebay auctions, FR stuff (11 listings)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
prespos Posted - 04 Apr 2009 : 20:18:48
Hi, I have some items up on Ebay which might be of interest to FR collectors:

Here is the list of items:
http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/modheaven

DQ1
FR2 (complete, with map!)
FR3 (complete, with map!)
FR4
FR7
FR9 (complete, with map!)
FRC2
Dungeon Magazine Lot (includes several FR adventures)
H4 The Throne of Bloodstone
I3, I4, I5 (Desert of Desolation series: Pharoah, Oasis of the White Palm, Lost Tomb of Martek)
Dungeons & Dragons miniatures (32) (loosely based around a FR theme)

Also, I have a dollar bin that has items from the FR series, without maps, for those that are interested.

For this auction, I will give a 10% discount to anyone who has 100+ posts on the Candlekeep forums
(let me know through email).

I give out bonus items on orders of 50+, 100+, 200+, 400+ (cumulative).
They are Mystara items, but I can substitute these for FR items, from what I have in stock.

With me, you'll never have to worry about ship costs: you will always be able to know exactly what it is.
Always the same, for all listings, and all buyers (wherever you are).
Ship = base 10$US - 1$ per listing. This can go into a *negative* ship cost.
Examples: win 1 listing=9$, win 5 listings=5$, 10 listings=Free ship, 20 listings=Free ship & 10$ off the total.

As well, if an item is not complete, and this is not noted in the item descrip, I will give a full refund, no problems.

If you have questions, please email me at modheaven7@gmail.com

John
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
prespos Posted - 03 May 2009 : 10:22:51
Hi, I have some items up on Ebay which might be of interest to FR collectors:

Here is the list of items:

Dungeon Magazine Lot (likely to include some FR adventures: if you're buying it for these, check with online indices first)
FR2 Moonshae
FR4 The Magister
FR7 Hall of Heroes
FRA2 Black Courser (w/ MAP!)
Knight of the Living Dead (Forgotten Realms)
H1 Bloodstone Pass (Booklets only)
H4 The Throne of Bloodstone (NM!)
I3, I4, I5 Desert of Desolation Trilogy (Complete)

H1 and H4 might be of especial interest to collectors of Realmslore. Although H1 is booklets only (I have a complete copy in my personal collection), it contains all everything you need to run the adventure (the other items were stand-up cardboard terrain/figures and Battlesystem counters.)

Also, I have a dollar bin that has items from the FR series, without maps, for those that are interested.

For this auction, I will give a 10% discount to anyone who has 100+ posts on the Candlekeep forums

They are Mystara items, but I can substitute these for FR items, from what I have in stock.

With me, you'll never have to worry about ship costs: you will always be able to know exactly what it is.
Ship = base 10$US - 1$ per listing won after the first. This can go into a *negative* ship cost.
Examples: win 1 listing=10$, win 5 listings=6$, 11 listings=FREE ship, 21 listings=FREE ship & 10$ off the total.

As well, if an item is not complete, and this is not noted in the item descrip, I will give a full refund, no problems.

John
prespos Posted - 19 Apr 2009 : 07:41:05
15,000+ posts? :)
Well, I guess that I would have to think of something.
Sorry, nothing H or OA this week, although H4 will be up sometime in the next month.

I have a 90%+ complete FR collection (2 1/2 bookshelves). That I would only sell to a library or a museum, cover price, all at once. Even then, I would have to seriously think about it.

Anyway, here's this week's FR listings:

Dungeon Magazine Lot
[might incl. some FR adventures, would have to check]
Dragon Magazine Lot (5 Issues)
[a few interesting articles by Greenwood in BoD.V, although not strictly FR for the most part]
FOR1 Draconomicon *
FR4 The Magister
FR7 Hall of Heroes
FRA2 Black Courser (w/ MAP!)
FRC2 Curse of the Azure Bonds
Knight of the Living Dead (Forgotten Realms)
I3, I4, I5 Desert of Desolation Trilogy (Complete)
N5 Under Illefarn
REF5 Lords of Darkness

* If you have a Candlekeep acct and you win this one, and you remind me, then I will add some cards from the Draconomicon Spellfire booster (image cards for some of the Dragon spells).

Again, for this auction, I will give a 10% discount to anyone who has 100+ posts on the Dragonsfoot forums

They are Mystara items, but I can try to substitute these for something else.

Ship = base 10$US - 1$ per listing won after the first. This can go into a *negative* ship cost.
Examples: win 1 listing=10$, win 5 listings=6$, 11 listings=FREE ship, 21 listings=FREE ship & 10$ off the total.

Thanks,

John

Markustay Posted - 06 Apr 2009 : 03:04:37
I have two duplicates, and only because I accidently purchased doubles, and didn't bother to return them.

One is Complete Warrior (3e core), and the other is Powers and Pantheons.

If I ever make it to a Gencon, I'll probably bring both with me and just give them to somebody. The CW book probably isn't worth much anyway.
The Sage Posted - 06 Apr 2009 : 00:45:36
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

And this coming from two guys who probably have everything in duplicate.

Actually, I still need one FR module (unfortunately, it's one of the Bloodstone ones) and a lot of the Oriental Adventures stuff. The only things I have duplicates of are maps.

Well, Markus wouldn't be too far from the truth. I've got doubles of most of the early 1e and 2e Realms sourcebooks -- along with some of the more important DRAGON issues that feature my favourites Realms articles.

I've never purchased any duplicates of the various 3e FR books -- except for Power of Faerūn. And that was only because of the chapter on the Border Kingdoms. I wanted a spare book so that I could use it as a handy reference and not worry too much about damaging the original in any way.

I've got a couple of doubles of the novels -- mostly Ed's, Elaine's, and Steven's books. I purchased a double of Erik's Depths of Madness because my original was signed by him and, like most of my signed books, it goes into sealed storage.

That's it really.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Apr 2009 : 18:20:30
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Actually, I still need one FR module (unfortunately, it's one of the Bloodstone ones) and a lot of the Oriental Adventures stuff. The only things I have duplicates of are maps.
Markustay Posted - 05 Apr 2009 : 18:06:59

The only thing I am desperate for is the map that came with Hordes of Dragonspear. My bro-in-law gave me the module years ago, and I only recently realized it came with an important map.

I have it in pdf though, so at least I have a reference.
The Sage Posted - 05 Apr 2009 : 06:49:02

In my case, I'd expect to get them for free!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Apr 2009 : 04:32:28
quote:
Originally posted by prespos

So what about someone with 15000+ posts? I should get money back from you, by my math...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000