Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 FR Books for Sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 09:44:15
Dear Scribes.

After much consideration, I have decided to put all my 3.0 and 3.5 Forgotten Realms and D&D Core books for sale.

This decision has not been taken lightly, and I will no doubt miss some of the content at some point (I can see myself banging my head against the wall in regret...)

Before I hit used book stores, Craig's list, ebay/kijiji, I thought I'd come here and offer it to you guys/gals first. Like a dog you've loved for a long time, but you can't keep anymore, I'd rather see these go to "loving users" whom I have shared with a love for the Realms along the years.

Money is not as important as the space I will free up and my intentions to make a clean cut with WotC (i.e. a matter of principle) so I will entertain any reasonable offers. I own all FR and D&D Core hardcovers.

Let me know if you desire any of these books.

Cheers!
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 18 Feb 2009 : 11:42:06
PDK, if not by the single fact that I live in another America, and I´m without golden pieces right now (gathering money to the show of Iron Maiden), I will be harvesting your books right now.
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 18 Feb 2009 : 05:35:10
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

Just sold MM, MMIV, MMV, and Rules Compendium.

...and Drow of the Underdark; and Planar Handbook...
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 18 Feb 2009 : 00:46:36
quote:
Do you live near Toronto? PM me an offer...

Depends on what you mean by "near". I live in northern New Jersey. It's not that far from Toronto, relatively speaking, but it's not exactly a drive down the block either.

Anyway, I'll send a PM...
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 15 Feb 2009 : 21:22:49
Just sold MM, MMIV, MMV, and Rules Compendium.
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 14 Feb 2009 : 23:14:38
Ok... this is starting to generate a lot of love from my local fellow gamers and friends from the Pathfinder Society, so I am already starting to sell a few of these...

I will generate a list by tomorrow night of what's left. Don't worry... it's not flying out the door just yet... just a few select juicy ones, is all...
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 14 Feb 2009 : 18:28:13
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

quote:

I have all the books.

Name 'em. I got 'em.

I'd like Dragons of Faerun. I'll pay whatever I need to, just let me know how.

Do you live near Toronto? PM me an offer...
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 13 Feb 2009 : 17:34:41
quote:

I have all the books.

Name 'em. I got 'em.

I'd like Dragons of Faerun. I'll pay whatever I need to, just let me know how.
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 23:49:47
I'd like to avoid any shipping charges from my end. If some of you plan to be in Canada this year, the best would be to meet somewhere, and be patient in the meantime.

However, if I can ship them, say, from a FedEx or UPS store, using some kind of account number from the one requesting the book, it would be much simpler. If one of you wants to do it this way, send me a money order with a note listing your FedEx/UPS shipping account number. Of course, please coordinate everything via PM or email beforehand...
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 23:49:15
quote:
Originally posted by Uzzy

Ah yes. Customs can be problematic, though oddly enough they've never charged me for any of the books I had come into the country from Paizo. They did hit me with £13 charge the moment I ordered some dice from them though!

The tax free limit on non-book items to Germany is some 20€, books are, as I said before, 70€ or so...so if you had the dice sent together with the books it counts towards the 20+€ limit...strange but true
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 23:46:28
I have all the books.

Name 'em. I got 'em.
Uzzy Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 22:34:43
Ah yes. Customs can be problematic, though oddly enough they've never charged me for any of the books I had come into the country from Paizo. They did hit me with £13 charge the moment I ordered some dice from them though!
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 22:28:21
PDK, could you tell us what books you have?
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 17:37:04
quote:
Originally posted by Uzzy

I'll have to check my own collection, but if you've got Unapproachable East, Underdark, Champions of Ruin, City of the Spider Queen and the DMG2, I'd love those.

Though, shipping to the UK might be an issue. Either way, just what books do you have?

Also, don't forget customs, Uzzy. I know that about 70€ in books can be imported into Germany without paying tax.
Uzzy Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 16:42:48
I'll have to check my own collection, but if you've got Unapproachable East, Underdark, Champions of Ruin, City of the Spider Queen and the DMG2, I'd love those.

Though, shipping to the UK might be an issue. Either way, just what books do you have?
Kiaransalyn Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 15:52:02
If you'd made this offer a year or two ago I wouldn't even have had to check my collection I would have been able to ask if you had something I hadn't yet got. But now with all that has gone on I've drifted away from the setting.

Heck, a year or two ago I'd probably be persuading you to keep your books but now, I know how you feel.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 15:07:14
You could do what I did. Sell the books and buy the pdfs.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 12 Feb 2009 : 09:48:59
Couldn't you have done that a couple years ago? Now I have all that stuff

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000