Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Scripture of Elemental Evil (Dragon 347)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KnightErrantJR Posted - 24 Aug 2006 : 19:01:48
Just wanted to point out that even though they tie this article to the Temple of Elemental evil in Greyhawk, there are some really interesting spells in this article, especially now that the PH II has (re)introduced dual school spells.

My favorite of the lot is Liferot, a spell that causes fungus to grow in a person's wounds so as to disallow any healing until the spell's duration is up. It imediately made me want to make up a Moander worshiping villain.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sanishiver Posted - 25 Aug 2006 : 02:36:21
Good point, Knight.

As for me I'm planning to use the Archomentals from that Dragon issue to really hammer the crap out of my players. Maybe have one or two roaming in Myth Drannor, or as a permanent gaurdian to the beholders that dwell beneath the Temple of Bane in Zhentil Keep.

Nice to see some good, useful monster stats in Dragon.

As for the spells found therein: SWEET! Storm Slave is a cool multi-themed spell that I could easily see a Stormlord (Faiths and Pantheons, page 203) use to great effect; like on the tribal leaders of an Orc Horde or an Ogrish Warband of some kind.

J. Grenemyer
Kalin Agrivar Posted - 24 Aug 2006 : 19:37:17
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Just wanted to point out that even though they tie this article to the Temple of Elemental evil in Greyhawk, there are some really interesting spells in this article, especially now that the PH II has (re)introduced dual school spells.

My favorite of the lot is Liferot, a spell that causes fungus to grow in a person's wounds so as to disallow any healing until the spell's duration is up. It imediately made me want to make up a Moander worshiping villain.

I don't have that mag yet stupid international shipping lag (like Canada is sooo international to the US )

any who, I wouldn't pigeon-hole that spell just for Moander...it would be a useful spell for any druid or ranger, especiall the non-good ones..

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000