Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Questions for "Fiendish Codex I"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Sage Posted - 02 May 2006 : 06:34:16
See here:- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20060502a
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dargoth Posted - 23 Jun 2006 : 05:52:25
More Aspects

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060609x
Dargoth Posted - 20 Jun 2006 : 06:54:46
More Hordes of the Abyss stuff

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060620a

Spirac is just begging to be used as the Land of the Hunt in the FR cosmology

Mr. Wilson Posted - 19 Jun 2006 : 11:20:10
I dunno. I think I had my hopes set to high for this book. The extra pages would have really made a difference. For what it is, it was pretty good though.
The Sage Posted - 19 Jun 2006 : 05:22:14
Yeah... I just got the email this morning.

My pre-orders shipped earlier today .
Dargoth Posted - 19 Jun 2006 : 04:10:01

Sage: Sydney Gaming Centre have both Hordes of the Abyss and Mysteries of the Moonsea in stock
GothicDan Posted - 18 Jun 2006 : 08:16:59
I like Erik Mona. :D
Kuje Posted - 18 Jun 2006 : 02:22:16
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Just a side note. I haven't seen this book yet, but Erik Mona mentioned a few things on the Paizo site that were interesting. First off, Eltab is on the list of Demon Lords (no stats or anything, but he is on the list). Second, they still listed Hiddukel and Chemosh's domains in the Abyss, because, as Erik Mona said, he "hates all of the little boutique cosmologies that have sprung up" and if you don't want a given domain in the Abyss, you can take it out yourself.

He is correct and they also stuck Besheba back in her Abyssal realm of 1e and 2e instead of in her Barrens of Doom and Despair layer/realm of 3/3.5e. :)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 18 Jun 2006 : 02:16:39
Just a side note. I haven't seen this book yet, but Erik Mona mentioned a few things on the Paizo site that were interesting. First off, Eltab is on the list of Demon Lords (no stats or anything, but he is on the list). Second, they still listed Hiddukel and Chemosh's domains in the Abyss, because, as Erik Mona said, he "hates all of the little boutique cosmologies that have sprung up" and if you don't want a given domain in the Abyss, you can take it out yourself.
warlockco Posted - 27 May 2006 : 05:49:33
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

While I'm looking forward to this book and I am betting it will be interesting and high quality, my gut feeling is don't look for much Realmslore in it. Oerth is more likely to get more attention, especially since Iggwilv is suppose to have a presense in the book.

The game designers, over on ENWorld, have basically confirmed this. It's going to be mostly about the Wheel/Ring since FR's planes are supposed to be different.

It might have some side bars related to FR though.

No problems with them using the Wheel Cosmology, since that is what I still use in my campaign.
scererar Posted - 27 May 2006 : 03:29:05
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

[quote]It might have some side bars related to FR though.
And Eberron as well, or so posters over at EN World have been saying. But that seems obvious as well since most generic D&D books now include tidbits that cover both the Realms and Eberron.

Which is a good change in my opinion, makes it more usable. Regardless, I think I will be picking this one up.
The Sage Posted - 27 May 2006 : 01:27:37
quote:

The game designers, over on ENWorld, have basically confirmed this. It's going to be mostly about the Wheel/Ring since FR's planes are supposed to be different.
Well, considering it's for generic D&D, it was likely always going to be based on the Wheel/Ring of the core D&D cosmology.

quote:
And Eberron as well, or so posters over at EN World have been saying. But that seems obvious as well since most generic D&D books now include tidbits that cover both the Realms and Eberron.
Kuje Posted - 26 May 2006 : 17:53:37
quote:

While I'm looking forward to this book and I am betting it will be interesting and high quality, my gut feeling is don't look for much Realmslore in it. Oerth is more likely to get more attention, especially since Iggwilv is suppose to have a presense in the book.

KnightErrantJR Posted - 26 May 2006 : 11:09:04
Chyron Posted - 26 May 2006 : 09:13:37
Any chance this will feature any named 'famous' demons of the Realms? (Such as those recently featured in WotSQ). Now that Lolth's domain is seperate from the Abyss, I expect there won't be anything about her??? or will it be the Oerth Lolth?
Arivia Posted - 02 May 2006 : 06:40:00
Side note: Look at that cover. *drool*

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000