Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Dark Sun Products 2E

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Brimstone Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 11:50:31
Where can I find a list of 2E Dark Sun products? I went and checked the Dark Sun stuff out at www.nobleknight.com and I was wondering if that was it. I would have got the box set, but it didnt have the maps with it. I cant buy a setting and not have the maps. Thats like having a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with out the peanut butter.

Thanks.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snowblood Posted - 12 Sep 2009 : 15:34:56
Its kinda sad really we just hocked off everything DS early last year before Wizbro announced DS4E ....an I mean everything...sigh!!!!
Matt James Posted - 11 Sep 2009 : 18:40:21
*twitch* can't wait for Dark Sun
The Sage Posted - 08 Sep 2009 : 00:33:15
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

As for Dragonlance, this time around, I'm not touching anything not done by Weis & Hickman.
Ah, well, you and I have gone over that before, so I won't try an convince you otherwise.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 20:02:55
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

As usual, the scribes of candlekeep come through.

Thanks alot guys, and hamster!

No prob! I stumbled across that site years ago, when trying to complete my Realms collection for the first time. It was such a good site I made immediate note of it, and it's one I readily recommend to people.
Brimstone Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 19:01:35
As usual, the scribes of candlekeep come through.

Thanks alot guys, and hamster!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 18:39:12
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I still need the final PLANESCAPE novel to complete my TSR novel collection. I did originally have a copy, but it went missing during my last move.

I've not even seen those... I likely will never have a complete collection of TSR novels; there's some Realms novels I'm avoiding, some Ravenloft ones I won't bother to replace, and I'm iffy on replacing the Greyhawk ones I had. As for Dragonlance, this time around, I'm not touching anything not done by Weis & Hickman.
The Sage Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 17:06:16
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by HawkinstheDM

At the very least I need to pick up and read the Prism Pentad series.

You'll probably have better luck purchasing the recent re-prints released over the last year. The original print copies of the "Prism Pentad" books are considered rarities these days.

I lucked into those, myself... I found someone selling two lots of FR novels on eBay, with a lot of other stuff mixed in. With those two lots, I got all of the Dark Sun novels, all 6 of the Spelljammer novels, and a number of FR novels that I needed at the time.

I still need the final PLANESCAPE novel to complete my TSR novel collection. I did originally have a copy, but it went missing during my last move.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 16:17:12
quote:

quote:

You'll probably have better luck purchasing the recent re-prints released over the last year. The original print copies of the "Prism Pentad" books are considered rarities these days.

I lucked into those, myself... I found someone selling two lots of FR novels on eBay, with a lot of other stuff mixed in. With those two lots, I got all of the Dark Sun novels, all 6 of the Spelljammer novels, and a number of FR novels that I needed at the time.
The Sage Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 16:10:01
quote:

Hawkins Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 16:08:02
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 15:01:26
What a great list! With it, I discover that I have completed my Dark Sun collections! Huzzaaaaaa!!!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 14:54:02
For a list of everything, check out the Dark Sun listing of the TSR Archive. That should have enough info for you.
The Sage Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 14:44:00
A lot of the really early DS stuff pops up regularly at dragontrove.com. You can probably try Ebay as well.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000