Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Wild Cards

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Christopher_Rowe Posted - 03 Sep 2008 : 23:22:26
Hey all, Alaundo gave me permission to post this and directed me to this particular forum.

I'm a member of the "Wild Cards Consortium," the group of writers who do stories, concepts, characters, scenarios, etc for the Wild Cards shared world universe of superhero stories that George RR Martin and a bunch of his gaming pals first developed, well, awhile ago.

George asked all of us to let everybody who might be interested know that Green Ronin has just released a Wild Cards Campaign Setting for their Mutants and Masterminds game. I saw a lot of the concept art through the design phase, and while I haven't received my consortium copy yet, what I saw was excellent. And the consortium member who did the book, John Jos. Miller, is an old hand at game design. Anyway, if you like superheroes, and you like RPGS, you might want to check it out.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nerfed2Hell Posted - 21 Sep 2008 : 17:04:02
I still miss playing that old Marvel system. It was Amazing (50).

:)
monknwildcat Posted - 04 Sep 2008 : 00:33:43
Thanks, Christopher!

I've not gamed superheroes since Marvel's ruleset by Jeff Grubb. Perhaps it's time to take another look!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000