Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Garen Thal Mania: Magic of Thassilon PDF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KnightErrantJR Posted - 29 Jan 2008 : 00:14:16
Garen Thal, you sly dog. I downloaded the Magic of Tassilon PDF from Paizo's site today and noticed the name "Brian Cortijo" as one of the authors of this particular work. I'm assuming that there isn't another one of you running around, so its nice to see your name in credits again.

Anyone interested in taking a look, you can download it here:

http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/MagicOfThassilon.zip

If you happen to see this, any particular ones that you worked on, or was this collaborative all the way through?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brimstone Posted - 22 May 2008 : 11:27:11
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Garen Thal, you sly dog. I downloaded the Magic of Tassilon PDF from Paizo's site today and noticed the name "Brian Cortijo" as one of the authors of this particular work. I'm assuming that there isn't another one of you running around, so its nice to see your name in credits again.

Anyone interested in taking a look, you can download it here:

http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/MagicOfThassilon.zip

If you happen to see this, any particular ones that you worked on, or was this collaborative all the way through?

-Thanks!

BRIMSTONE
George Krashos Posted - 19 May 2008 : 01:09:03
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

Quick Update: I contributed a couple of the monsters and weapons appearing in the Bestiary in Pathfinder #9. See if you can track down which ones are mine. ;)

Good job Brian. Oh and Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

-- George Krashos
KnightErrantJR Posted - 18 May 2008 : 18:00:22
That's great to hear, I'll keep my eyes open.
Garen Thal Posted - 18 May 2008 : 17:17:47
Quick Update: I contributed a couple of the monsters and weapons appearing in the Bestiary in Pathfinder #9. See if you can track down which ones are mine. ;)
Garen Thal Posted - 29 Jan 2008 : 02:45:54
Yes, the spear was mine.

Currently no plans for me to do anything for Paizo, but hopefully we'll be seeing more work with my name on it in the near future. It really all depends on what happens in the next few months, as companies decide what they'll be doing in regards to Fourth Edition. I've been lucky enough to have a very good relationship with Paizo thusfar, and I hope to continue that relationship far into the future, no matter which direction they'll be moving.

In the meantime, enjoy!

B
KnightErrantJR Posted - 29 Jan 2008 : 01:29:34
Oh, so you're responsible for the exploding spear that caught my eye?

Do have any other work coming up from Paizo, or can you say one way or the other?
Garen Thal Posted - 29 Jan 2008 : 01:24:43
Yep, that's me in the credits.

The parts of the piece I was involved in weren't collaborative efforts; I was asked to write items within the theme of particular sins (Greed, Sloth and Wrath).

It seems like the flavor written for the items was stripped out--understandable, given that I was out-of-house and essentially making things up--but the mechanics are largely still there. Obviously, things aren't exactly as they were at turnover (part of the business is having your writing developed by the company), but my name is listed first and I have 6 out of the 14 items in there, so I'll take it.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000