Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings, Well Met, Hail to you, etc.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Formosus Posted - 03 May 2003 : 23:08:54
Hello everyone, I'm the new guy here, Formosus! Not terribly exciting, I know, but I hope to join you all in interesting Realms-based discussion. My IC character for message boards is usually a cleric of Kossuth, but I might have to think of something new. Seeing as how Candlekeep is a library, fire not might go over too well there... Anyway, happy posting and gaming to all!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eilinel Posted - 06 May 2003 : 10:30:17
Dobridem Formosus
If someone understands... Why not after all? Its cseck

but u know, fire shoudnt be a problem, since Bookwyrm wanted to put some scrolls in the fireplace...
Malice Posted - 05 May 2003 : 05:43:19
Vin'ult lueth al tha, Formosus. Yes, you had best keep a tight reign on yourself...well, i hope you enjoy yourself!
zemd Posted - 04 May 2003 : 13:27:03
Bienvenue à toi Formosus.
It seems that i began a new way of greetings with foreign language . What's yours Yasraena
Alaundo Posted - 04 May 2003 : 12:14:39
Well Met Formosus, and welcome to Candlekeep

Apologies for my not greeting you upon your entrance, that last flagon of ale prevented me doing so

Anyway, that said, I hope your enjoy your stay and learn much Realmslore from within these halls and chambers. Oh, and no flames are permitted beyond this point....for obvious reasons

Elrond Half Elven Posted - 04 May 2003 : 10:56:26
Welcome Formosus, i hope you don't just confine your activity to the Inn, . But please don't come into the Library drunk, Alaundo would take on.
Welcome
Hanx
Elrond
Bookwyrm Posted - 04 May 2003 : 10:24:40
Céad míle fáilte!

Keep your character if you'd like, but watch the flames. There are a lot of valuable tomes here . . . .
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 04 May 2003 : 06:42:54
<sighs and climbs down off a ladder in the library and strides over to the new visitor>

Hail and Welcome to Candlekeep, One of the Greatest Edifices of Learning in All the Realms!

<sighs again>

I welcome you to this library, and hope you will find knowledge, as well as proffer it. I look forward to discussing the many Realmsian issues with you, such as life, the unvierse, and everything.

Now as for fire, fear not, there are powerful wards in place that prevent it from existing in the main library, be it magical or mundane flame. Praise Alaundo!
The Sage Posted - 04 May 2003 : 05:06:58
Greetings to you Formosus,

May your learning be free and unfettered.

Yasraena Posted - 04 May 2003 : 04:53:45
Vedui' lueth al'doer, Formosus.
I hope your stay here is as enlightening as mine has been.
Yes, fire is a touchy element around the library, but so long as you can keep it under control, Aulando shouldn't mind.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000