Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 *waves*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Edial Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 09:58:45
hail friends!

yet another newbie knocking on the door of knowledge and hoping for answers to lost questions which have been found once again. for, in real life, i live where only dreaming about 'dungeons & dragons' is possible, because of absolute lack of interest from the other people. therefore i read, i learn, i study and i assimilate everything i can find related to the forgotten realms, a world which seems infinitely better than the one around me. one of my dreams was, still is and probably will be to play 'dungeons & dragons' on paper and not only dream about it; of course i have played computer games, with their help i have got the closest to the forgotten realms, my other support was the few novels i had the chance to obtain (it`s impossible to get them here, 'here' being the horrible country of romania). i mean i`ve finished 'baldur`s gate 2' about 11 times..

i am more invisible and silent on the forums as well, mainly because i am not really cared for, but the warm response i have got after posting at a topic made me feel that it`s necessary to at least whisper a humble 'hello' at the 'well met' section.

thank you.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Elrond Half Elven Posted - 18 Apr 2003 : 22:36:56
*Staggers in Sun Burnt*
Wohaa! Things jump on when you spend a full day out in the Sun. Well met Edial! I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and that it is productive.
Hanx
Elrond
Edial Posted - 18 Apr 2003 : 19:11:23
thank you everybody!

heh i would have liked to be able to upload an avatar of my own, instead of resorting to an already used one, but if it bothers you, artalis, that we`re currently twins, i can change it anytime.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 18 Apr 2003 : 05:19:54
Well met and welcome! As mentioned by the others scribes, please feel free to make yourself at home here and feel free to ask questions.
Targon Moonrise Posted - 18 Apr 2003 : 00:25:34
Hello and welcome to the hallow halls of Canbdlekeep! I hope you wnjoy your stay and gather the knowledge that you seek.
Malice Posted - 18 Apr 2003 : 00:22:27
Welcome to Candlekeep, Edial; I am another person with no close D&D fanatics about, but Alexis Merlin is quite correct; if there's anything that you need to know, there's always someone around who can help you!
Artalis Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 20:31:56
Welcome and Well Met Edial,

For a while you looked familiar there...

Enjoy the library. If you need help ask away someone will help I guarantee it.

Artalis
Alexis Merlin Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 19:35:25
Welcome to Candlekeep Edial! I know the feeling about not having anyone particularly interested in D&D or the FR in your area and having to resort to continous play-throughs of BG etc

However I can say that here you will find more than enough information and discussions on those worthy subjects to keep you busy!

Alexis
zemd Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 17:38:06
Bienvenue à toi!
I hope your stay will be as long and pleasant as mine
Drummer Boy Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 17:36:43
Welcome to Candlekeep, Edial. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the great library. By the way, if you would like to play D&D but have no one to play with, you could always consider Play-by-e-mail (PBeM), which is a campaign run through e-mail (obviously). Perhaps some of the other scribes could describe it to you in more detail...
Avaly Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 12:43:41
Hail and Honor,
Please don't feel shy about voicing your questions, concerns or answers. I haven't met a person here that I didn't like. So, please sit back and read a tome, talk to a knowledgeable scribe, or have a pint at the Inn. We all look forward to hearing from you soon.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar

/looks around and realizes that she has beaten Artalis and Alexis this time.
Alaundo Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 12:31:20
Well Met Edial and indeed welcome ye to Candlekeep, the greatest and grandest library in all the Realms

Ahem, er.... just got a little bit carried away there for a moment. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay within the library and find my fellow scribes very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

If you require any assistance during your stay then please feel free to call for me.
Lord Rad Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 12:09:31
Welcome to Candlekeep Edial

I hope you find this place very welcoming and a pleasent place to stay. Raise a flagon and join us in sharing the world of the Realms (just dont spill any ale on the books and scrolls, Alaundo will have you flogged!! )

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000