Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 good to be here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bobo bravado Posted - 22 Oct 2006 : 03:37:56
i've been a huge fr fan for a very long time. i look forward to the dialogue with everyone in the forums. i play in a great gaming group of 6 people (5pc's & 1 dm.). i enjoy most of the fr novels but am not a big fan of the most recent. except i enjoy the new book "swords of eveningstar"
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 27 Oct 2006 : 01:37:59
Welcome to the keep, and I hope to see you around!
Aglaranna Posted - 26 Oct 2006 : 23:28:21
*randomly throws chemicals into a test tube* Greetings, friend adventurer! I have been a Realms explorer since I was five, and so I have come to the conclusion that's it's best to ignore the strange men in the back with the big egos. Eh, or something like that. Just a word of advice. *gets the blue chemical all over her fingers and smears it on the wall* *wall begins to deteriorate* Urgh, that's not good...
Alaundo Posted - 22 Oct 2006 : 10:26:45
Well met, bobo bravado

Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope ye enjoy thy stay herein. Take a seat and join us in discussions of Realmslore
Victor_ograygor Posted - 22 Oct 2006 : 08:50:43
Well met Bobo. Yes its quite good swords of eveningstar. And yes as Wooly Rupert says :
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Oct 2006 : 05:55:56
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Zimme Posted - 22 Oct 2006 : 05:27:04
Hello Bobo and well met.

Hope that you will find this site as great a wealth of info as I think it is. looking forward to seeing your postings. cheers.
scererar Posted - 22 Oct 2006 : 04:01:16
welcome my friend

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000