Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello all

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thorin Stoutdrinker Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 12:28:43
After browsing this forum I see I should have chosen more of an appropriate name, well whatever, to late now.

I'm 21 years old Icelandic roleplayer and will possibly hang out here somewhat as I'm browsing for info for adventures and campaigns.

Weel met fellow players and may the gods of Faerun guide you.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Artalis Posted - 07 Apr 2003 : 11:16:17
*sneaks into the room sheepishly*

"Who me? I've been here the whole time. Yeah that's it I was just waiting for my turn to welcome you."

"Yeah that's the ticket"

Welcome and Well Met Thorin Stoutdrinker

Enjoy your stay
The Defence Minister Posted - 06 Apr 2003 : 11:47:35
Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope your stay here is a pleasant one

TDM
branmakmuffin Posted - 06 Apr 2003 : 05:49:12
Listen to Winthrop. Drop by the Inn. 'Tis a lively place.
Bookwyrm Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 04:37:16
Ah, a true Nordic name! It brings to mind a tavern in Darkalfheim, after a long night at the forge or a mine.
Avaly Posted - 27 Mar 2003 : 12:33:09
/cheers :)
Alaundo Posted - 27 Mar 2003 : 09:36:31
Well Met

As stated here, Chronic Alcholic is now............... Thorin Stoutdrinker!
Winthrop Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 12:27:24
"Ahem... consumption of alcohol is ok, just as long as things are kept civil. Right." Winthrop looks at the gathered scribes from under slightly frowning eyebrows. "Good thing the drinks are of what ye might call 'medieval' recipe and process. Not those higly flammable drinks people consume in the world of The Greenwood. At least that's what Elminster warns of."
Straigthening the burly innkeeper looks at the newcomer. "Welcome and well met friend. Please do honor the inn with a visit. And rest assured, though there's power in a name, any name goes within the establishment."
zemd Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 07:49:19
Welcome here! And don't drink to much ale, it's right to right when you're drunk!
Yasraena Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 03:41:02
Greetings Chronic! I would say come to the Inn, but I would never tempt one to jump off the wagon!
Seriously, welcome! I think you'll find what you're looking for here. The scribes are very knowledgable about all things in the Realms. Hope you have fun!
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 02:27:04
Well met and Welcome to Candlekeep Chronic Alcoholic. I'm Sadonayerah Odrydin (better known as Sadon ). Feel free to make yourself at home in the keep. The elder scribes take very good care of the younger and the newer. ( Don't hurt me for this. I'm just really hyper! ...and besides...its true. )
Bookwyrm Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 21:06:19
Someone better alert the bouncer.

What sort of information do you need? After all, those are pretty big subjects. Could you be a bit more specific?
Thorin Stoutdrinker Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 17:27:03
Yeah a more In-Character name would be more appropriate, maybe Thorin Stoutdrinker, Jason Winefiddler or Galvin of the thousand Ale's.

If anyone knowledgable about the Realms, in particular Moander the Darkbringer or the Finder's Stone Trilogy he could help me out with my campaign setting by providing info on my topic in Running the Realms.

Lord Rad Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 14:23:36
quote:
Originally posted by Drummer Boy

Welcome to Candlekeep, Chronic Alcoholic. I'm sure you'll find the knowledge you seek here. If not, you can always go the Candlekeep Inn.

I was hoping that nobody would mention the Inn to Chronic Alcoholic Looks like Winthrop had better hide those wines and spirits and lock up the cellar

Welcome to Candlekeep, Chronic Alchoholic. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Drummer Boy Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 14:17:52
Welcome to Candlekeep, Chronic Alcoholic. I'm sure you'll find the knowledge you seek here. If not, you can always go the Candlekeep Inn.
Avaly Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 14:05:40
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to Candlekeep, my friend. You shall find all you search for within these books and scribes. Please take a seat and grab a book or an ear of a scribe (which you have to becareful at times, because they will pull yours if you pull to hard) and relax. If you wish more conversation then that of a learned scribe or a dusty book, please feel free to join us at the Inn for a drink and some spell spun stories. Again, welcome to Candlekeep.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Alaundo Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 12:53:39
Well Met, and welcome to Candlekeep

Fear not, should you wish to change your name then please email me or the webmaster stating the new name you would prefer.

I hope your enjoy your stay in the library and learn much knowledge and Realmslore from my fellow scribes.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000