Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well met, dear scribes!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MidNight Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 13:49:16
At last I've find the courage to introduce myself
I hope you'll excuse my manners for not doing so before, but I'm a bit shy when it somes to these things. But thanks to your kindness and your cheerful posts I already feel very welcome here.
That's also what I wanted to say with this post: Thank you all for your knowledge and kindness, and thanks to the webmaster and the crew for making this forum possible to visit!
My introduction to Faerun was about 4 years ago and ever since I'm addicted to everything that's related to it. I also play D&D in two campaigns. I work for two dutch fantasy sites, and write columns for one of them.
I'd also like to take this opportunity if I might make any mistakes in the english language, being a dutchy
That's it, I guess. Thanks again, all!

Kind regards,
MidNight
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bookwyrm Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 02:02:03
Yes, I sort of just . . . appeared. Like a bad penny.
Artalis Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 01:51:00
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

quote:
Originally posted by Artalis

Indeed, several of us never got around to introducing ourselves here...

You wouldn't be referring to to a certain mithril dragon, would you?

Actually to myself.... However now that you mention it.......hmmmm
Salius Kai Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 23:51:02
quote:
Origianally posted by: zemd

Since you're here it's a pleasure to see you within this walls (of infinite ...).

People keep having to wait on me, mabey I should ask for Artalis's advice on where to buy pocket watches next time.

Welcome, MidNight, to these walls of infinite knowledge.

quote:
Origianaly posted by: Artalis

Indeed, several of us never got around to introducing ourselves here, so worry you not MidNight.

Origianallt posted by : Echon

Welcome to Candlekeep, Midnight. It is never too late for introductions, in my opinion. Perhaps I should get around to do it some day myself.

Mabey I'll get around to it one day as well.

zemd Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 19:24:42
Since you're here it's a pleasure to see you within this walls (of infinite ...).

But let's do that officially:
<zemd stands up, scratch her throat (you know what i mean!?)>
"Midnight, ... i'd like to say, ... err Damn where's what i wrote for the occasion?!!!, well WELCOME and,... err let's drink some ale at the inn!
MidNight Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 19:09:20
Thank you so much for your generous replies.
See, you're all too kind!

MidNight looks over all the scribes present at the hall of welcoming and nods gratefully at each one of them. When she reaches Alexis Merlin she shows a soft smile and says "Same to you, highly valued scribe." Then she looks at all of them again and adds "Thank you all very much and I hope I'll be able to remain within these walls for a long period of time."
Bookwyrm Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 17:48:00
quote:
Originally posted by Artalis

Indeed, several of us never got around to introducing ourselves here...

You wouldn't be referring to to a certain mithril dragon, would you?
Alexis Merlin Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 17:40:00
Welcome Midnight! I wondered if you might pop up with an intro on here - but it has been fun corresponding with you on the other boards in the meantime

I hope we will continue to have the honour of your presence in these great walls of knowledge long into the future.

Jerock Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 16:30:36

Well Met Lady Midnight
Hope you find all the knowlege you seek .Fore the scribes here are both wise and helpful...
Jerock..
Artalis Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 15:06:54
quote:
Originally posted by Echon

Welcome to Candlekeep, Midnight. It is never too late for introductions, in my opinion. Perhaps I should get around to do it some day myself.

-Echon

Indeed, several of us never got around to introducing ourselves here, so worry you not MidNight.

You are happily welcomed into the fold as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy!
Echon Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 14:48:24

-Echon
Drummer Boy Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 14:12:32
quote:
Originally posted by MidNight

At last I've find the courage to introduce myself
I hope you'll excuse my manners for not doing so before, but I'm a bit shy when it somes to these things. But thanks to your kindness and your cheerful posts I already feel very welcome here.
That's also what I wanted to say with this post: Thank you all for your knowledge and kindness, and thanks to the webmaster and the crew for making this forum possible to visit!
My introduction to Faerun was about 4 years ago and ever since I'm addicted to everything that's related to it. I also play D&D in two campaigns. I work for two dutch fantasy sites, and write columns for one of them.
I'd also like to take this opportunity if I might make any mistakes in the english language, being a dutchy
That's it, I guess. Thanks again, all!

Kind regards,
MidNight

Welcome to Candlekeep, MidNight! I will always be willing to share my knowledge and kindness (although I don't have much to speak of ). I hope you enjoy your stay in these great walls of Candlekeep.
Alaundo Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 14:03:10
Well Met MidNight and welcome to Candlekeep.

I have seen you wandering around the walls but you always darted into another chamber before I had the opportunity to fully welcome you

I hope you enjoy your stay in the great library and find much knowledge and Realmslore to keep you satisfied.

Glad you feel welcome here

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000