Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 New At This Forum Stuff

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Yasraena Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 05:58:30
Greetings to all here!
I'm looking forward to relating my many tales of high adventure to you all through these forums. I have to admit that this is my first experience with forums of any type , so I hope I don't embarrass myself too badly at first! Thanks in advance for the patience guys!
28   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Yasraena Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 01:48:19
I'd have to say 'The Inn' is where I spend most of my time here.
I'm not THAT concerened about post counts. 'Learned Scribe' is a title I aspire to get some day (a looooong way off) and I'd like it to mean something other than posting more than the other guy, that's all.
branmakmuffin Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 00:32:03
Malice:
quote:
Welcome to Candlekeep... *looks at Yasraena's post* why is everyone so worried (...per se...) about their post counts?? I just don't understand...*looks at his post count* ...then again...

I was kidding. I'm not concerned (although they are at certain unnamed places (Sk*cough*ullport).

I think Yasraena has spent a lot of time in the Inn, where they don't count. I know you have.
Malice Posted - 16 Apr 2003 : 21:04:08
Welcome to Candlekeep... *looks at Yasraena's post* why is everyone so worried (...per se...) about their post counts?? I just don't understand...*looks at his post count* ...then again...
Yasraena Posted - 06 Apr 2003 : 21:45:08
quote:
Originally posted by branmakmuffin

A belated welcome from one who joined after you but whose post count now exceeds yours

I have enjoyed reading the exchanges between yourself, Sadon and Elereta in the Main Room of the Inn.

Yeah, how'd that happen?!?! I must be slacking!(zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

The Inn has been a blast. It's great when you have so many people who enjoy talking in character, and who are so good at it. It's been fun just reading through them.
branmakmuffin Posted - 06 Apr 2003 : 04:17:36
A belated welcome from one who joined after you but whose post count now exceeds yours

I have enjoyed reading the exchanges between yourself, Sadon and Elereta in the Main Room of the Inn.
Yasraena Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 11:29:15
quote:
Originally posted by Rekindin

I see you in the libary a lot Yasraena ,but when i look at that beautiful face you hide it behind a book........(im not hitting on you just thinking.....that you and me ,you being the only drow woman on the surface could make it good together in Candlekeep)

Well, there ARE at least two more female drow that have joined us in this vast house of knowledge (Sadon and Elereta) but I'm flattered. Perhaps we could work well together. I'm always interested to listening to a what a handsome male (drow or otherwise) has to offer.
Bookwyrm Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 03:31:38
You're forgetting my good friend Sadon.
Rekindin Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 01:33:20
I see you in the libary a lot Yasraena ,but when i look at that beautiful face you hide it behind a book........(im not hitting on you just thinking.....that you and me ,you being the only drow woman on the surface could make it good together in Candlekeep)
Rekindin Posted - 21 Mar 2003 : 21:05:47
Well met Yasraena and welcome to Candlekeep. The scribes are very friendly here so don't worry about embarrasing yourself......
Avaly Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 14:13:01
/looks up at the sun and notices she is way late for introducing herself.

I am sorry for my tardiness. Welcome to the place where the warmest and friendliest scribes frequent. I hope all of your questions are answered here. Please join us in the Inn for some conversation and a pint of ale.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 04:17:50
*pokes her head up from studying* I see we have a newbie! Sorry for the delayed welcome. But, Well met and welcome to Candlekeep!

Indeed she does look familiar...heh heh. Almost like...*eyes go wide* ME! *laughs* oh well. I needed to change the avatar anyway. Anywho, if ya ever need anything, feel free to ask.
Yasraena Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 04:02:24
[quote]Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Ah, another drow. Hmm, have we met? Your face looks . . . familiar.

Sadon, what do you think?[quote]

Unless you have been to Silverymoon, I don't think so. But well met nonetheless! You see, I have just recently arrived on this world called Toril. For I am not originally from this world, but from another called Oerth. But that is a tale best told elswhere.
Yasraena Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 03:52:57
Well! It's seems Alustriel was right when she said that I would find friends when least looked for. I should never have doubted her. Thank you all for the gracious welcome!
Artalis Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 01:56:24
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

quote:
Originally posted by Artalis

Don't worry about being new. Some of us have been here awhile and still consider ourselves newbies. (one of which is me )

I hardly define you as a newbie Artalis. Not posting a lot doesn't mean you aren't a valuable scribe

Thank you zemd, for the compliment, I can always count on you for a kind and generous word.
Salius Kai Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 23:45:12
Welcome, Yasraena, to these walls of infinite knowledge.

I'm sure you'll catch on quickly.
Bookwyrm Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 19:20:25
Fifty? And that's not meaningful?

[Bookwyrm looks at the number under Zemd's name, remembering how it's risen in just the last few days.]

Nevermind.
zemd Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 19:00:38
quote:
Originally posted by Artalis

Don't worry about being new. Some of us have been here awhile and still consider ourselves newbies. (one of which is me )

I hardly define you as a newbie Artalis. Not posting a lot doesn't mean you aren't a valuable scribe

quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

This is my first forum

And it's mine too. I don't count the red dwarf forum to be meaningful, i hardly posted 50 posts!
Alaundo Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 18:37:49
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm
Besides . . . Alaundo would like us to think this is the only library out there.

We may not be the only library, but we have the finest scribes that anyone could wish for

It is without a doubt that there is much lore and knowledge within Candlekeep that has been provided by the many scribes here. Some have come and gone and some still remain......albeit looking a bit worn out
Bookwyrm Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 17:43:14
Ah, another drow. Hmm, have we met? Your face looks . . . familiar.

Sadon, what do you think?

Oh, and don't worry about any previous experience, or lack thereof. This is my first forum too -- well, except for one that I joined solely to put a guy straight (it was right after the bombing of the USS Cole). I don't think that one counts.

Besides . . . Alaundo would like us to think this is the only library out there.
Alexis Merlin Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 17:36:51
Welcome Yasraena! I hope you enjoy your stay here very much...and that we will hear more from you soon!

Artalis Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 15:12:44
Welcome and Well Met Yaseraena.

I have read some of your exploits and indeed am looking forward to reading more.

Enjoy
Drummer Boy Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 14:21:44
Welcome to Candlekeep, Yasraena. I hope you enjoy your stay here. You should feel welcome since you're not the only newbie. New members join here all the time so there are always newbies around.
MidNight Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 12:49:10
Well met, Yasraena!
I hope you'll enjoy your visits to Candlekeep. May your questions be answered by the wise scribes within these walls and may we bring you many smiles. I think you don't have to worry about the forum stuff. You seem to be doing very well

Echon Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 11:54:10
Welcome to Candlekeep, Yasraena. This forum is very welcoming to newbies so you should feel comfortable here in no time.

-Echon
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 10:39:34
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

Well done Alaundo, usually you don't answer so quickly

Tsk, tsk zemd! Remember the man's age... <ducks to avoid a flying tome> Welcome indeed Yasraena. Though things might look a bit hectic at times within these walls, everything is managed properly by Alaundo and his cro.. assistants. Don't worry about being new, you're not the only one and all scribes are here to help you out.
zemd Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 09:08:00
Well done Alaundo, usually you don't answer so quickly
Alaundo Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 08:29:57
Well Met

Indeed, worry ye not Yasraena. If you have any problems or questions on the forum then I or my fellow scribes will be more than happy to help.

For those of you wishing to know more about Yasraena, see this.
zemd Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 07:54:15
Welcome Yasraena

Don't worry if it's your new 'forum thing'. We were all newbie and even if you make mistakes or if you have questions, Alaundo and the other scribes are always glad to help.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000