Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well Met All

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jerock Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 06:05:43
Well met all ..
I have heard much lore and many time around a campfire on my travels across Faerun of the great library of Candlekeep.The knowledge within its walls unmatched its scribes sages and wizards of the highist calaber and would ask your welcome to learn,listen and perhaps share my words and knowledge with ye all...
Jerock Theldarn (Wildmage of Golden Rock)
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Echon Posted - 13 Feb 2003 : 21:24:50
The last time I entered, none of the scribes seemed to mind my being armed. Of course, if I had not been allowed to keep my weapons with me, taking out the leaders of the Iron Throne would have been quite a challenge.

-Echon
zemd Posted - 13 Feb 2003 : 21:21:22
Are swords allowed in the great Library of Candlekeep?
Lost Elph Posted - 13 Feb 2003 : 05:00:33
Bookwyrm I`m the one with the sword....
Sushisauce it would be an honor to be friends with you
Bookwyrm Posted - 13 Feb 2003 : 04:50:27
"Sushisauce"? Yes, I think you and Elph will hit it off . . . your screen name sounds like one of her non sequitor comments . . . . -_-;
sushisauce Posted - 13 Feb 2003 : 04:44:56
Lost Elph is it? Well, as they say, well met!
It is wonderful to meet an elf esp. one as...
interesting as you

May we become friends along the road to come. I bow to you.
Lost Elph Posted - 12 Feb 2003 : 04:49:56
I do sleep....just takes me longer to fall asleep is all *chuws on sword*....ya sorry I`m just a little hyper right now, too much tea
Bookwyrm Posted - 12 Feb 2003 : 04:44:19
Sleep, Elph? You? Somehow I can't imagine you asleep. You're always too hyper.

[Looks down at his gaping wound] Um, is there a cleric in the house?
Lost Elph Posted - 12 Feb 2003 : 03:55:50
*stabs Bookwyrm with sword* ahhhh that felt good I sould do that more often....anywho the only reasion I don`t write right is because I`m always on when I`m to be in bed...hehehe not enough sleep hehehe....ya welcome and hope you have a good time Jerock
Bookwyrm Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 23:33:45
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

And you have understood that i don't speak (write) english always very well

Don't worry about it, Zemd. Your English is better than my French. Besides, I only make fun of people who can't write at least as well as a fifth-grader if they were actually BORN to the language. (Hear that, Elph?) We can all understand you just fine.
zemd Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 22:13:00
I think that you have understood that we are not very serious scribes <Don't look at me like that Alundo, it makes me feel guilty>
But don't forget that when we are together we can be as erudit (someone who knows a lot) as silly 'jokers' (someone who make a lot a joke), so join us!

And you have understood that i don't speak (write) english always very well: so "Bienvenue parmis nous dans ces murs de connaissance infinis (ou presque)"
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 21:00:42
Well met and welcome indeed! My name is Sadon and I am a drow elf....but, instead of being evil...I'm just really insane! Lol. Well, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask.
Artalis Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 20:47:12
Well Met and Welcome Jerock,

I hope you find all that you seek. If you require any assistance feel free to call upon me or any of my fellow scribes. We are an unruly lot, but well intentioned I assure you.
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 20:07:39
If my behaviour was so disgraceful as Bookwyrm thinks, I must beg you, Lord Jerock for forgiveness.<makes a bow>
(As I see, a drow elf cannot joke, because of his reputation of extremly serious(and deadly) creature...that's sad.)
Well...I must go back to work. I have to read something about High Lady Alustriel and after that contact her using my telepathy...
Bookwyrm Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 19:02:10
Oh, you think so, Zemd? We don't have to lay it on any thicker?

Oh, Jerock, on behalf of the entire Candlekeep community, I apologize for the absolutely disgraceful behavior of Ranaghar Tsaran . . . he seems to have slipped his leash somehow. Don't worry, he's easily subdued; we just have to track him down and force-feed him his medication. Then he won't hear all those voices all the time.
zemd Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 16:43:51
Hello, so i think you understood that you're welcome among us
Drummer Boy Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 14:37:24
quote:
Originally posted by Echon

quote:
Originally posted by Ranaghar Tsaran

ekhm....
Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge.
<No, no...Salius, put that sword away...auch,auch.
Ok, so...mmm...Well met
<oopppsss...AAAA!!!Alaundo, do not cast this spell!!>
Maybe...Hello?
<hueh...nobody wants to kill me...>

You mean 'halls' of infinite knowledge, right?

-Echon

No, actually the phrase he copied from Salius Kai was "Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge." Anyway, welcome to the Forums, Jerock. I hope you enjoy your stay in the great library of Candlekeep.
Echon Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 13:42:01
quote:
Originally posted by Ranaghar Tsaran

ekhm....
Ok, so...mmm...Well met
Maybe...Hello?

You mean 'halls' of infinite knowledge, right?

-Echon
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 13:01:11
ekhm....
Ok, so...mmm...Well met
Maybe...Hello?
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 12:28:00
Well met, master of the Art, enjoy your stay within these walls.

And alas, as fellow sage Bookwyrm mentioned, the tavern hasn't opened yet. I seem to recall being the proprietor of a certain inn in Berdusk, and wouldn't mind picking up that line of work again. <hint Alundo/Tethoril>
Bookwyrm Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 11:35:01
Welcome ye to the greatest library in all the Realms, friend mage. Here the librarians are helpful, and the inhabitants kind. We have no taverns, no food, and no drink, for here our only hunger and thirst is for knowledge. Should such be of interest to ye, then stay a while. Tell us a tale of your adventures by the fireside, or learn of ages-old lore in our ancient tomes.

Welcome, friend Jerock, to Candlekeep, the stronghold of knowledge.
Alaundo Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 11:23:12
Well Met Jerok, and welcome ye to Candlekeep!

Please take a seat within the library and share your tales and lore with your fellow scribes, im sure we have much to learn from your travels.

If you have any queries on the forum usage then please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay
Echon Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 06:34:59
Greetings Jerock and be welcomed within these dusty halls. Many different topics are covered within this fortress of knowledge so chances are that you will find what you seek, if the Forgotten Realms are what holds your interest.

-Echon

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000