Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 She who swims with Sekolah

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Iakhovas Posted - 29 Aug 2005 : 10:18:52
I finally decided to officially join this community with a handle that does not have any relevance to my gender nor my race. Unlike my namesake, I am a SHE who cannot swim (which is not to say I do not own sexy swimsuits ), unless you call flapping like a tuna swimming. I am also not evil. *quickly hides war plans for world domination*

Anyway, I am looking forward to interacting with all of you who share my interests in FR and DnD in general.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thelonius Posted - 02 Sep 2005 : 14:43:27
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.
Hymn Posted - 30 Aug 2005 : 22:14:13
Those world domination maps truly circulate now days :-)Welcome to the keep fair lady and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Misericordia Posted - 30 Aug 2005 : 09:27:38
Well met!
The Sage Posted - 30 Aug 2005 : 02:26:33
Greetings to you Iakhovas, and welcome to Candlekeep.

Here you will find many curious questions pertaining to the Realmslore. You will also discover many fantastic answers -- some of which have even been provided by the Great Sages themselves.

So please, take a look around. If you feel the need to ask a question, simply find the appropriately place in the library and open a scroll. One of our many knowledgeable scribes will be happy to assist you in learning more about the Realms.

See you in the library .
Alaundo Posted - 29 Aug 2005 : 15:35:59
Well met, Iakhovas

Welcome to Candlekeep Aye, ye may find a few disgruntled inhabitants of the Sword Coast and Sea of Fallen Stars might want a word with thee

I hope ye enjoy thy stay herein. There is much Realmslore to be learnt from within these halls. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Silvfana Posted - 29 Aug 2005 : 12:31:32
Welcome and enjoy your stay!

If you float, I'd call it swimming...

But, anyways, have fun here. But not too loudly, it's still a library... ;)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Aug 2005 : 11:15:47
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000