Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Exilion is herre

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Exilion Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 09:25:35
Well met dear travellers from Faerun. You will not believe this, I do not believe this myself. I have done some pretty bad things in Faerun, but I'm here again. May we rethread the cotton that has been broken between us.

Yours met,

King Exilion, the rogue
25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pendangorth Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 13:37:34
Well, I had to reply at some point didn't I? And I am not making fun of your dialect- I have an interest in the English language and the way it is spoken. I say keep up the good work!
Bookwyrm Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 11:30:06
If you would just read the time-stamp on that post, you will find that it was many, many moons ago (or so it feels). More precisely, it was only three weeks into my stay here.

First of all, I did not know how bad Exilion was at the time. Do not act like I just posted that. It is a very old post.

Second, don't presume to critic my posting style. Again, that was a long time ago. That aside, I have several different 'voices' in which to post on here, and I use them interchangably.

Now, please pay more attention to times and dates as you read back through these scrolls, and take them into account.
Pendangorth Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 11:23:39
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Aw, jeez. If I had just logged on a half hour ago, I could have posted to the topic Alando locked . . . . Anyway, Exilion seems like he can't make up his mind . . . he keeps coming back to say he's leaving. What's up with this guy? He complains about insults we give him, but then turns around and insults valued members of this community. You can't have it both ways . . . .

And Exilion, if you read this, take a look at the quote in my profile, and just think about it.

Exilion made his mind up before he logged on to this site. Haven't you worked that out by now? He has nothing to do on this site apart from slander it. He has no interest in the topics anyone talks about. BUT thankfully, he has promised me faithfully that he will never return. And Bookwyrm, your antiquated English style is coming on quite well, but methinks thou dost ruin the effect you do create by breaking into your Americanisms! "Aw... geez.." If you catch my drift.
Bookwyrm Posted - 14 Feb 2003 : 20:16:11
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

That is sure a beautiful quote, Bookwyrm Makes me feel safe and warm

[Looking at Rad's avatar]

Glad to hear that, Rad, just don't try to snuggle up or anything . . . .
Lord Rad Posted - 14 Feb 2003 : 20:10:14
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm
And Exilion, if you read this, take a look at the quote in my profile, and just think about it.

That is sure a beautiful quote, Bookwyrm Makes me feel safe and warm
Bookwyrm Posted - 14 Feb 2003 : 19:30:42
Aw, jeez. If I had just logged on a half hour ago, I could have posted to the topic Alando locked . . . . Anyway, Exilion seems like he can't make up his mind . . . he keeps coming back to say he's leaving. What's up with this guy? He complains about insults we give him, but then turns around and insults valued members of this community. You can't have it both ways . . . .

Artalis Posted - 14 Feb 2003 : 15:47:58
hmmmm.....

I spoke too soon.
Bookwyrm Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 01:21:50
Tell me about it!

[Takes a deep breath of the unfouled air.]
Salius Kai Posted - 11 Feb 2003 : 00:44:18
What!? Gone again? Do you mean to tell me he's (once again) banned from Candle Keep? LOL!!! Thats awsome
Artalis Posted - 08 Feb 2003 : 23:18:38
And now he's gone again...

Thanks be to Tymora!
zemd Posted - 05 Feb 2003 : 18:44:32
Welcome back ... again
I hope this try won't finish like this others
Exilion Posted - 05 Feb 2003 : 17:15:30
Well, I'm hardly going to abuse my second chance, am I? People say that I have only come here to offend you. You know as well as I do that that is just not true.
Bookwyrm Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 18:58:39
Thanks Alaundo! I was hoping you would do that.
Alaundo Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 17:56:37
Well Met

Exilion, you were given a second chance when I unlocked your account after your first offense, you have disregarded this and continued to litter the forum with short and irrelevant "im here again! bad luck" style posts, which I have deleted! You are not contributing to the forums and only continue to offend other members.

Please refrain from doing so and use the forums as they are intended.

Lord Rad Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 17:49:54
Exilion, do you really think you did no wrong?!? You offended members of the forum and insulted the Candlekeep webmasters and moderators by abusing the forum and mocking our hobby!

You shouldnt be surprised that youre not exactly welcomed back with loving arms!
Exilion Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 13:00:13
I don't see what |did wrong, you don't forgive me because you all offended me! Faerun is the realm of goodness, not the realm of thieves who are not welcoming, forgiving, nice, friendly, coke drinking? 4165, and this is real.
zemd Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 11:51:44
i won't forgive until you'll prove that you change your way of thinking
Bookwyrm Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 02:31:40
Well, I don't know you like they do, apparently.
Drummer Boy Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 02:27:22
Welcome back, I guess. I suppose I've forgiven you now, but I haven't forgotten, so don't waste your second chance at redeeming yourself.
Artalis Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 21:21:49
**looks up from the scroll unraveled in his lap as he sits on the floor in the corner**

The only one who fails is one who stops trying, Exilion....

And so, I suppose, welcome back.

For my part however, I have not forgotten, nor forgiven.

Respect is earned not given.
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 14:56:16
quote:
Originally posted by Salius_Kai

Welcome (back) to these walls of infinite knowledge.

Oh my goddess...he said that again
Salius Kai Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 14:32:36
I'm not one so willing to forgive and forget, but I trust you will attemp to make up your previous ignorance through later posts. As I mentioned in your complaint string, I did enjoy reading them soooo....

Welcome (back) to these walls of infinite knowledge.
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 14:15:58
Welcome back!!
I hope you won't complain this time
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 13:23:58
<peeks over edge of scroll at the familiar face entering the library. Looks over to Rad and mutters:>

"Hmmm... I wonder what tome the rogue brought to be admitted this time..."

<Looks back at Exilion>

"Welcome back... hope your stay will be longer and more fruitfull this time..."

<nudges Rad carefully...>

psst Rad, carefull with the hatchet, you aren't proficient with it yet...
Lord Rad Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 10:16:47
hmmm, but i thought you hated Candlekeep, Exilion? Didnt you say you only came here as a joke and were all pathetic and sad (or words to that effect!)

Still, no matter, im a forgiving type and im quite willing to forget the past and bury the hatchet!! ::swings hatchet back over the shoulder and aims for the top of Exilions head:: Only joking

Welcome back Exilion

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000