Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings for everyone!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Milythar Sylavin Posted - 29 Jan 2003 : 21:24:51
Hello.
My name is Milythar Sylavin and I'm a moon elf.
It's nice to meet all of you, dear scribes.
I hope I would get many information about Faerun from your library, Great Alaundo.
I heard that my beloved drow, Ranaghar is a scribe here, so hello to you to.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Artalis Posted - 03 Feb 2003 : 22:30:16
Ooops slacking again...

**clears his throat**

Welcome (however belatedly)to Candlekeep where many await to assist you in your quest for knowledge.

Too many, methinks... Perhaps it has something to do with appearances?

Lost Elph Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 05:00:28
Welcome! Dark_Lord we`re not foolish just miss understood thats all. well.....ya we are foolish but that makes things more fun
Dark_Lord Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 20:17:32
Greetings fair one. Hope you will find it satisfactory to merge with these foolish scribes in their lowly and ignorant existence.

Milythar Sylavin Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 20:02:49
Thanks you very much for your replies, advices and warnings (). I hope that I'll learn in this place a lot of things about Forgotten Realms... and tell you about other legends and curious details, if you only like to hear my tales.

quote:
< What? Noooo...I'm not talking about me...>

Of course you not, Ranaghar, of course. But you don't remember that I'm an elf too.
zemd Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 19:56:04
quote:
Originally posted by Salius_Kai

Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge. (I love saying that ) I offer my limited knowledge to you, and will help if I can.

Yeah! I forgot the "Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge" guy!
It's a good sentence really, it makes everyone believe we are VERY serious scribes.
But some of us run in the corridors, tease their neighbours, and that kind of silly things. But we'll NEVER do things that'll endanger our loved books! It must be the hell to run Candlekepp with such scribes
Salius Kai Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 18:35:27
Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge. (I love saying that ) I offer my limited knowledge to you, and will help if I can.
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 18:19:29
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

In a near future, i'll make a joke you'll all understand!!!

I have understood itbut it is silly to post a reply containing only "HAHAHAHAHAHA", isn't it?

And, Milythar,if wer're talking about strange guys walking during night...some of them can stay unseen(like me) and can kidnap you to their's room.

< What? Noooo...I'm not talking about me...>
zemd Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 18:00:16
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I'm not sure if Zemd meant that kindly or not

Of course, it was a joke!
Hard to make other laugh without offensing someone and being understood! It was a wink to Alundo because he always begin with "well met"...

In a near future, i'll make a joke you'll all understand!!!

Echon Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 12:13:24
Greetings Milythar Sylavin and be welcomed within these splendid halls of knowledge wherein you shall find answers to your questions regarding the Forgotten Realms.

-Echon
Bookwyrm Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 05:00:27
I'm not sure if Zemd meant that kindly or not, so I'm just going to say "Welcome aboard." I'd also offer help if you needed it, but it looks like you've already got people tripping all over themselves in that department . . .

I'm sure you'll have fun on this site. Lots of information, and the people are interesting. Weird, but interesting . . . .
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 00:42:16
Well met and welcome Milythar Sylavin! I am Sadonayerah Odrydin (Sadon for short ). Good to see another elf come to the boards!
Drummer Boy Posted - 30 Jan 2003 : 00:16:33
Welcome to the Forums, Milythar Sylavin. If you have any questions, post them and another member or I will answer.
Alaundo Posted - 29 Jan 2003 : 23:21:01
Well Met and welcome to Candlekeep Milythar Sylavin

Indeed as scribe Ranaghar Tsaran points out, I will gladly offer you my assistance and help you around Candlekeep, the library can become quite vast and daunting to newcomers. Please feel free to contact me if you require any help.

In the meantime feast your eyes upon our numerous tomes, theres much to learn within
Lord Rad Posted - 29 Jan 2003 : 23:18:10
Welcome to Candlekeep Milythar, glad to have another elf on board (pun!? ), maybe you can help out on the question I have in the General Chat area regarding pure elven settlements
zemd Posted - 29 Jan 2003 : 22:35:16
Hi.
I'll answer your questions as quickly and efficiently (i hope this word exist ) as i can.
And be careful... strange guys walk during the night in the library, beginning all their with <in a deep and terrific voice> "Well met"
If you meet one of them (actually i only know one of them but i'm sure they are a lot more!) ask him a question, ... and you'll be very surprised!
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 29 Jan 2003 : 21:39:41
Greetings, my Lady! <<Ranaghar makes a bow>>
I didn't expect to see you here.I would be happy to answer all of your questions.
If I won't be able to help, my friend Alaundo() will try to do it. Am I right?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000