Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 One year!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wooly Rupert Posted - 11 Mar 2005 : 00:23:04
Well, by Candlekeep time, it's now March 11th. That means it's been one year since I first came over here... Since then, I've been occasionally helpful, usually friendly, and most often making mischief... I even started the trend of referring to this site's head honcho as "Big Al."

It's been a good year. I hope the next one will be even better.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lina Posted - 10 May 2005 : 03:25:52
A year... is that all? Now we all know hamsters like to party and get excited over minute things (ie the hamster doing the bum dance on a Video Ezy adv), but more importantly... Where's my slice of cake?
lowtech Posted - 07 May 2005 : 08:38:03
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Well, by Candlekeep time, it's now March 11th. That means it's been one year since I first came over here... Since then, I've been occasionally helpful, usually friendly, and most often making mischief... I even started the trend of referring to this site's head honcho as "Big Al."

Now I remember why I've been gone for about a year...

Seriously, I'm glad to see you're still here, Wooly Rupert.
Bookwyrm Posted - 14 Mar 2005 : 03:28:12
I thought about marking my two-year aniversary, but I thought I'd just let it go.

Certain furry scribes, of course, like to make splashes.
KnightErrantJR Posted - 14 Mar 2005 : 00:59:47
Do hamsters have to wear robes as well? Where do you find a tailor that can work with such an odd shaped body? And is wool still itchy if you wear it over fur?
Thelonius Posted - 12 Mar 2005 : 11:48:42
Happy birthday Wooly

It's been a pleasure to share with you the little time i've been here, (and perhaps i'll try to not leave). Congratulations Big Hamster!!!!
Lord Rad Posted - 11 Mar 2005 : 10:15:07
I'm surprised you survived so long, Wooly. All thouse beatings from Alaundo's Staff of the Irritated Moderator should have left you as a bloody pulp
Alaundo Posted - 11 Mar 2005 : 09:43:30
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Well met

::sigh:: A year? Is that all? My oh my, it feels more like ten years

Indeed, a pleasure to have ye with us, Wooly.
George Krashos Posted - 11 Mar 2005 : 04:46:00
Ahh Wooly, you make the majority of trips to Candlekeep a delight - for witty banter is usually a welcome counterpoint to the serious discourses on the Realms that we engage in. Thanks for increasing the use of the emoticon, beyond all comprehension.

-- George Krashos
The Sage Posted - 11 Mar 2005 : 01:16:32
Well... I'm starting to think that Furry Hamsters have a penchant for celebrating every little thing that comes up... . I mean, I've been visiting these halls since September 2002 and you don't see me crying out and making some proclamation of that fact... .

Seriously though, we're that much richer for having you around Wooly, and times here at Candlekeep couldn't be more enjoyable. We hope you are here for the long haul, because darkness will fall over the library here at Candlekeep the day you decide to leave and take your mischievous ways with you.

This is for you bud!

::raises goblet in tribute to the ways and style of the Hamster we know as Wooly Rupert::

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000