Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Happy Tidings to ye

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Enialus Meliamne Posted - 25 Nov 2004 : 18:57:04
All,
Greetings! About a 7 month viewer of this page and new member. Greetings to you all. Happy tidings to you and IRL, Happy Thanksgiving!!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 28 Jan 2007 : 11:52:40
Well met, Enialus Meliamne

Welcome back to Candlekeep. Glad thou art well and are able to join us back in discussions of lore.
Victor_ograygor Posted - 24 Jan 2007 : 10:19:04
Welcome to Candlekeep Enialus Meliamne.
boddynock Posted - 24 Jan 2007 : 09:31:29
Welcome in Candlekeep :)
Zimme Posted - 22 Jan 2007 : 12:33:58
Welcome Enialus Meliamne.
good to see you inhere, quite a few soldiers play Forgotten realms setting, of many nationalities, both veterans and active personel. hope you will find what you seek in these halls.
Jorkens Posted - 21 Jan 2007 : 16:57:32
Welcome, or rather, welcome back after a long absence I should say. Hope you will keep on enjoying the halls of Candlekeep.
Enialus Meliamne Posted - 21 Jan 2007 : 12:21:10
quote:
Originally posted by Grimbolt Hammerhand

Welcome and well met, Enialus Meliamne.

Hope you will enjoy this page as much as I do

Thanks Grimbolt! I do enjoy the page a great deal, and will continue to do so. Take care, welcome here yourself, and be well.
Grimbolt Hammerhand Posted - 21 Jan 2007 : 12:13:14
Welcome and well met, Enialus Meliamne.

Hope you will enjoy this page as much as I do
Enialus Meliamne Posted - 21 Jan 2007 : 11:51:55
Well, since I've been back on the page now for a little bit, let me tell you a bit about myself.

I started reading forgotten realms back around 1992 with the Icewind Dale trilogy. I had played one gaming session at around the young age of 16 with a few friends who ran their own campaigns at the Indian River County Library. That was my last PnP gaming session, until 2003, whilst I was deployed to Kuwait in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM. We played for a few months there, and our DM incorporated my background story from my character into our campaign. My login name, is the name of that character that I played in '03. He was a cleric of Corellon Larethian (Elven of course), and his background story was quite good if I do say so myself.
Once departing for home (Then Patrick AFB in Florida), the games ended until around May of this year (I'm currently stationed in the Azores of Portugal since Dec '05), where a good friend of mine started a gaming session. That lasted a few months, but real life got in the way, and recently (Yesterday), we started a new campaign, with new characters (This time, I'm playing a rogue).
All along from quite some time back now, I continued to read Forgotten Realms fantasy novels and played many forms of Realms fantasy PC Games. I've played, IWD (Beat the original but not the expansion), IWDII, Baldur's Gate (Beat the original but not the expansion), Baldur's Gate II, Neverwinter Nights and expansions (Beat SoU only, and played online for quite some time), and Greyhawk (Which due to modifications to it's original release is a damn good game now). Once I get a functional computer back in order, I'll likely purchase NWNII for the online experience again (Once I'm back in the states again which will be in the March timeframe). Anyway, that's pretty much it for my "RPG" experience, but it won't be the last for sure.
Silvfana Posted - 26 Nov 2004 : 09:12:48
Welcome!

Thanksgiving... Why don't we here in Finland have any fun things like that?

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Alaundo Posted - 26 Nov 2004 : 09:05:18
Well met, Enialus Meliamne and welcome to Candlekeep

There is much knowledge and Realmslore within these halls, I hope ye enjoy thy stay.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 26 Nov 2004 : 03:21:35
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

And though it's now late in the eve, I shall return your wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 25 Nov 2004 : 20:14:01
You guys have all the fun holidays. Enjoy your stay in the halls
SiriusBlack Posted - 25 Nov 2004 : 19:12:26
quote:
Originally posted by Enialus Meliamne

All,
Greetings! About a 7 month viewer of this page and new member. Greetings to you all. Happy tidings to you and IRL, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Welcome Enialus Meliamne:

Peace and joy to you and those you care for. I hope you enjoy your stay at Candlekeep.

SB

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000