Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 tiny question than I promise to be good and quiet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lady Posted - 28 Jun 2004 : 23:07:25
I'm intreted in joining the RPG How do I begin? is there somewhere I should first post? or what? I heasitate to post first then ask questions cuz that'll get me in trouble lol if I could have alittle help?? I promise to be good!
Lady
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lady Posted - 02 Jul 2004 : 18:40:16
oh don't worry about it ! **smiles** Hmm dunno bout fit in lol not good at conforming But thanks Have a good day!
Lady
The Cardinal Posted - 02 Jul 2004 : 17:29:19
We offer thee late greetings, and much luck with thy part in the Inn. We shall watch and read with.... amusement for what now unfolds. Already it seems that thee hath fit in to the common room with ease. So far, Bravo.
Lady Posted - 01 Jul 2004 : 19:18:44
is alright.grouches usually are fun!
Capn Charlie Posted - 01 Jul 2004 : 08:41:19
Yes, I have been becoming to love the black hat antics of Tezaill, and have taken much inspiration for use against my players in the future.

I am glad you are getting the hang of things, Lady, hopefully when Berias calms down a bit he will rememnber his manners and cease being such a grouch.
Lady Posted - 30 Jun 2004 : 23:50:53
sorry hadn't checked this post yet as of today but I had 10 extra mins but to answer ur question well am fighting for good but not now. too wounded lol barely limped up to the Inn :P
whats this about losing eyes? mine are good eyes leave them alone! lol eheh sorry too hyper sugarsugarsugar! okay being quiet now X_X **wanders over to email**
Tezail Posted - 30 Jun 2004 : 04:17:14
Perhaps, although I was struck down rather quickly by everyone. Or perhaps other wicked magic is in play that can block the sight? MUYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

Either way Lady, is it the forces of evil or good that you back behind?
Talwyn Posted - 30 Jun 2004 : 03:42:44

Hey there Lady, Glad to see you have posted up at the Inn.

::Talwyn fires of a Bolt of Glory at Tezail for good measure::

Well what do you expect, he did shoot at old Capn Charlie.
It's no wonder everyone is against the vile fiend

Actually, I think Tezail is doing a splendid job at playing an Arch Villian. Having various innocent people disguied via illusions to appear as him and us poor saps charging in was a masterstroke of deception, well done and keep it up!

Although one tiny flaw, Karesch had true seeing up so normally should have been able to see through that 2nd illusion (woman on rooftop), but no matter it all good fun so far and no one has lost an eye yet so it's still not officially a game yet!
Lady Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 19:44:24
Nope no gods. No fun too easy hehe. Well Myabe in a few minutes gotta re read and not confuse myself lol
Lady hehe
Tezail Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 19:39:25
Currently, it is everyone vs me. You can pop up at any time you wish, either fighting for good or evil.

*launches a fireball at Charlie*

Your character, your choice, don't just come in as insanely powerful god.
Lady Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 19:24:14
Okies so I should just pop in there? or what? I've been re reading the threads so I don't mess anything up thats what I'm confused about..
Lady
Capn Charlie Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 18:59:48
THe roleplay her eis done primarily in the inn, Here, with the action currently bein in the Courtyard on the Grounds.
Lady Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 18:40:15
**smiles and bows to Bookwyrm** oh come come now you are not half deaf! I am sorry for not being clear. Sometimes I am silly Like that. I beg forgiveness. Am currently working out my charcter so will not post until later today. But do I just pick somewhere and post? or what? Thats what I am confused about. I heasitate to just barge in on someone else lol.
Lady
Bookwyrm Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 07:20:59
quote:
Originally posted by Capn Charlie

I believe she was referring to the RP going on over in the Inn, however I might be mistaken.

Actually, I thought she meant D&D in general.

Milady, do you think you might perhaps be a bit clearer for this half-deaf old dragon? [::cups one ear slightly::]
Lady Kazandra Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 04:09:05
quote:
Originally posted by Lady

I'm intreted in joining the RPG How do I begin? is there somewhere I should first post? or what? I heasitate to post first then ask questions cuz that'll get me in trouble lol if I could have alittle help?? I promise to be good!
Lady

But how else will you learn, my friend? Asking questions, is what makes life worth living . Exploring the unknown, learning about something new... It's what I live for, and I'm sure nearly every other scribe here feels much the same .

Why do you think we're here afterall? To ask questions about the Realmslore...
RogueAssassin Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 01:01:07
Post alot you wont ever climb the ranks of candlekeep...

-The Rogue
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 00:38:46
Kuje31 is right, though. Being quiet is no fun, and offers little possibility for amusement.
Kuje Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 00:25:03
quote:
Originally posted by Capn Charlie

I believe she was referring to the RP going on over in the Inn, however I might be mistaken.

Oh, my fault. :) Oh well grin.
Lady Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 00:07:58
Note: yes you are right. I just dunno where you would want me to first post can't intrude lol not proper :P
Farewell for tonight more tommorow
Lady
Lady Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 00:06:11
of course you may be as bold as that **smiles** I am a half elf half dragon Had not got as far as deciding what kind of each.I was intending to do more tommorow lol and think on it tonight I have aloong time to think. I have gaurd duty over my brother **laughs gaily** so maybe alittle more information as I think of it? All help is welocme!
Lady
Capn Charlie Posted - 29 Jun 2004 : 00:02:52
Capn Charlie Posted - 28 Jun 2004 : 23:55:05
Oh, please! Join on in, the more the merrier!

There is currently a bit of excitement going on, and Muadib has let us know that dusk is upon us. Perhaps you could come in on the first coach in from Baldur's gate come morning, and join us all for a little breakfastt to get acquainted with one another.

If I may be so bold, what manner of character are you intending on using? There might be an easier way of introducing you.
Kuje Posted - 28 Jun 2004 : 23:53:47
Being quiet? No, no Lady that's no fun. :)

Anyhow I'd recommend looking for the Player's Handbook and then purchasing it and reading through parts of it. Or trying to find a group who is willing to teach you, like I helped do when I started DM'in for a group back in 2e.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000