Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Windshear Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 12:13:22
Hey There,

Long time reader, first time registrar :)

I am a 23 year old university student from Brisbane, Australia - studying Media & Communication.

I'm an avid reader of forgotten realms books, and fantasy books in general. I'm a fairly regular poster over on RAS' messageboard.

One of my passions is writing - a little bit of poetry, some fantasy, mainly loony science fiction. At the moment I'm working on a Sci Fi novel which has definite monty python + hitch hikers guide to the galaxy influences - about 15000 words in, I... I had to start again from scratch recently, which sucked. :P I also just recovered 50,000 words of my Cyberpunk novel which I thought I had lost. PHEW!

I'm right this instant procrastinating about a sci fi short story which is for an anthology myself and a group of fellow writers are putting together, which has a deadline of the 5th of July. (posting on forums is good for procrastinating *grin*)

Uh, yeah, I also have a little black cat called Ninja who is curled up by the heater at this instant. Slacker. :)

Cheers!

Dave
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
RogueAssassin Posted - 26 Jun 2004 : 06:07:21
Welcome to the Keep Windshear!

-The Rogue
Windshear Posted - 26 Jun 2004 : 05:12:51
Greetings fellow travellers and Scribes, and thankyou for your kind welcomes. :)

I'll have to keep my eyes open, thanks Kazandra :)
Lady Kazandra Posted - 26 Jun 2004 : 02:34:58
Ooh, another Australian... this is becoming a regular trend here at Candlekeep. And you've a cat as well... You'll fit right in here then.

Anyway, welcome to the library Windshear. I hope you find the many scrolls here useful. And be sure to stop by the Adventuring section. There's a lot of fan-created FR stories that many scribes here have worked long and hard on.
Sarta Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 19:41:39
Welcome aboard!

Sarta
hammer of Moradin Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 18:45:15
Welcome Windshear! Now get back to writing. Procratinating doesn't accomplish anything, that's why its called procrastinating!
Tethtoril Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 15:45:14
Welcome to the Halls of Lore, Windshear!

We look forward to your participation with open scrolls and ink a plenty. Don't mind the cobwebs, the servants are on vacation and I will get around to it soon.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 15:30:49
Welcome to Candlekeep!
Sarelle Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 12:19:39
My black cat is sleeping on my previously white duvet, occasionally looking up and giving me a "are you really gonna make me move? I didn't think so" smile!

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000