Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Stoping by to say hi!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AlacLuin Posted - 27 May 2004 : 17:32:04
Well, I've heard of this place for over a year now, and finally desided to come partisipate and learn what I can here.

Some may recognize me from that other place (wizards) as I do recognize some farmilliar faces here. I will try to keep headbutting with Kuje to a minimum here

I'm also pleased to see Wooly Rupart is well and fine here, I began to miss things like "wooly Rupart's Wonderous Hair Dye"
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Yoshimo Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 19:23:28
Well met, AlacLuin. I think you will have a fine time with all of us. I know I am. I just started not too long ago, eagerly absorbing as much info about the Forgotten Realms as I can. Know anything about Dragons? You may be able to answer my questions on Dragons Galore under the Adventuring forum. Any help would be appreciated. A warm welcome from Kara-Tur.
Alaundo Posted - 27 May 2004 : 19:13:55
Well met, AlacLuin and welcome ye to Candlekeep

I hope you enjoy your stay herein. As you will see there is much knowledge and Realmslore within the library to keep you occupied, and many fine scribes to aid you.

Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 May 2004 : 19:10:40
Ah, welcome to Candlekeep! I thought I recognized your name.

I have since been banned from those forums, and that's why I abruptly dropped out of sight. There's a Frustration with the WotC forums thread, the entire tale is told there.

As for Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye... That was one of my more inspired bits of insanity. I think I should drop that into the Sage's Magic Shop thread.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 27 May 2004 : 18:27:14
I'm sure some of us have seen you there as well. Scratches head trying to remember AlacLuin from the wizards who dwell on the coast.
Welcome!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000