Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Dice in forums possible?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Celfious Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 23:37:25
I'm a mod at another forum. I'm GMing a long lasting world and the ability to have dice rolls would simply extend limits far beyond thier current grounds. Dose someone around here know if dice rolling is possible in forums, and where I can find the programming?

If there was anyway I can repay the favor I would, let me know if you think of something. Thanks
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 04 Jun 2003 : 15:56:59
Depending on what type of programming you are use to, whether C++, or Visual Basic, I have found a few sites that contain the source code for some dice rollers, that I have used to incorporate into a forum environment. The sites require some navigation to find what you are looking for, but I hope something here helps for what you are looking for.

I am also trying to find some Java source code for the dice rollers, so I'll let you know. I may just end up writing a program to help, I'll see how I go.

Anyway, here are the sites - This is the first site, and here is the second one.

May your learning be free and unfettered

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000