Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Rashemen Berserker

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Drakul Posted - 30 Mar 2006 : 17:56:03
I have a question. Do they have a PrC of a Rashemen Berserker??
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sleyvas Posted - 06 Apr 2006 : 15:37:35
I've yet to use them, but I can easily see two of the classes/prc from magic of incarnum in Rashemen. There was a prestige class that was something like totem rager and then there was the class (forget the name, but it was the more warrior'ish version of the incarnate). Since they dealt with spirit magic, I could see some Rashemi warriors delving into it (but not the vast majority).
ShadowJack Posted - 06 Apr 2006 : 15:29:58
I just picked up another copy of the 2E Vikings sourcebook. I love the ideas and info they give on berserkers in that. Much of this info could be updated and applied to the Hamfariggen of Ruathym. Some of it would apply to the berserkers of Rashemen as well. Doesn't Unapproacable East have more info on shape-changing berserkers, dealing specifically with the lodges or warrior orders? I have not looked in a while...
Drakul Posted - 03 Apr 2006 : 10:09:22
Fyodor didn't become a Hamfriggen (SP??) until he and Liriel went to Ruathym. So before he was just a Rashemen Berserker that couldn't control his Rages.
Chosen of Bane Posted - 03 Apr 2006 : 04:20:37
I would classify Fydor as a Barbarian/Bear Warrior, but I've never really seen his official stats.
scererar Posted - 03 Apr 2006 : 04:11:18
I know it's old school 2E. However, the warriors and priests sourcebook discribes a Rashemaar warrior as a standard element of a "fang", who has a limited berserk ability. Additionally this sourcebook references an "elite Fang Berserker". Is this possibly something that was fleshed out in 3E? This is what I would classify Fyodor under, or something very similar.
Arivia Posted - 31 Mar 2006 : 00:06:54
quote:
Originally posted by TylerXKJ

In Complete Warrior there is the Frenzied Berzerker PrC. It's a "generic" super-raging prestiege class.

The two prestige classes I think of when thinking Rashemar are the bear warrior(Oriental Adventures,Complete Warrior) and the berserk(Deities and Demigods). *shrugs*
TylerXKJ Posted - 30 Mar 2006 : 22:05:50
In Complete Warrior there is the Frenzied Berzerker PrC. It's a "generic" super-raging prestiege class.
Chosen of Bane Posted - 30 Mar 2006 : 18:42:01
I did notice a listing for the "Runescarred Berserker"

Here is the description...

"Deadly barbarians who bear magical runes carved into their flesh, runescarred berserkers are among the most feared of Rashemen's defenders."
Wooly Rupert Posted - 30 Mar 2006 : 18:11:23
I don't see it listed on the Prestige Class Index...

BTW, this and other such indexes can be found in the Consolidated Lists Archive.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000