Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 At the crossroads.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Firhyanda Posted - 22 Jan 2006 : 08:36:22
Greetings

Is there a definitive list of crossroads in the realms, particularly those located in or along the sword coast?

For the purpose of negotiating passage with a cross roads guardian would the feat, Nymph’s Kiss from the Book of Exalted deeds cause the guardian to react more favorably to you?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Firhyanda Posted - 22 Jan 2006 : 18:50:10
Greetings

In my weekly Waterdeep campaign my wife plays a Halfling rogue /1 bard/2 druid/1 and we resolved the question of deity using Sheela Peryroyl which fits the bard and druid sides of her nature quite well. She is working her way slowly but surely toward the Fochlucan Lyrist PRC. I think I may use the Waterdeep crossroads located in the hero’s garden as a plot hook for this character and her party.
Your clear and helpful replies have been most useful thanks for the help. Knowing that all the info available on crossroads is in magic of faerun is nice, it will help me to avoid tripping over lore. Many thanks once agene.

Kuje Posted - 22 Jan 2006 : 17:09:17
I kinda always assumed that the portal that Newt used on the Moonshaes was also a Crossroad. :)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 22 Jan 2006 : 14:20:33
It almost seems like the lythari in Silver Shadows were using fey crossroads, though they seemed to be able to do this without dealing with Guardians. I don't think there is a set "limit" to crossraods, much as there isn't likely to be a set list of all of portals that exist.
Dargoth Posted - 22 Jan 2006 : 10:36:46
Magic of Faerun is the only source book to deal with Crossroads and the only novel to touch on them is the Middle book of the latest Erevis Cale Trilogy

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000