Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Shadow elves

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shadovar Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 01:03:02
Hello to all members! Has anyone heard of shadow elves? Are they part of the Tel'Quessir and are they anyway identical to shades? Can they withstand the environment of the plane of shadow?
My thanks go to all who reply to this topic, your replies are greatly appreciated.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
warlockco Posted - 20 Jul 2005 : 06:21:45
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Not a problem.

Though I'm not in favor of importing yet another elven race into the Realms, I'd be interested in any ideas anyone may have for incorporating the Shadow Elves...

Just by looking at the stats on them, I'm almost inclined to say they are just a variant of the Drow.
The Sage Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 06:09:14
quote:

Not a problem.

Though I'm not in favor of importing yet another elven race into the Realms, I'd be interested in any ideas anyone may have for incorporating the Shadow Elves...

As I recall, there was once an online detailing on the Mystara Mailing List (cross-posted to the FRML also I believe) that detailed a community of shadow elves living in an old ruin of Delimbiyran -- they apparently arrived through a now extinct portal. I'll try and track down the old archives for the mailing list.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 05:50:49
Not a problem.

Shadovar Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 05:20:01
Thanks for the links provided, thank you, The Sage and Wooly Rupert.
The Sage Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 05:06:06
quote:

There is some info on Shadow Elves to be had, though... If you go to the downloads page on the Wizards site, the info can be found under the Mystara section.

There are many free Realms supplements on that page, too.

There's also some more lore on the shadow elves of Mystara on the official website for the setting:- http://www.mystaranet.jamm.com/vaults/html/HOME.html
Wooly Rupert Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 04:16:18
There is some info on Shadow Elves to be had, though... If you go to the downloads page on the Wizards site, the info can be found under the Mystara section.

There are many free Realms supplements on that page, too.
Shadovar Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 03:55:52
I see...thanks for the replies.
The Sage Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 03:09:14
quote:

I believe the Shadow Elves are native to the Known World of Mystara. I don't know of any that have been sighted in the Realms.

Indeed, that is true.

From Roger E. Moore -
quote:
Shadow elves are unknown on any other world in the AD&D game multiverse except the MYSTARA campaign, though individuals can travel wherever they like, using spells, devices, magical interworld gateways, or elements of the SPELLJAMMER(R) or PLANESCAPE(TM) campaigns.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 01:10:43
I believe the Shadow Elves are native to the Known World of Mystara. I don't know of any that have been sighted in the Realms.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000