Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 I wonder if Ed or Eric will deliver my CoS.......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dargoth Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 04:25:48
Just visted Amazon and apparently celebrities will be deliverying products there associated with on July 16th (Amazons 10th Birthday)

Harrision Ford will be personally deliverying a copy of Raiders of the Lost Ark to some lucky shopper etc

So seeing as how Im getting my CoS from Amazon I wonder what the odds are of Ed or Eric deliverying it to me?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 09 Jul 2005 : 03:56:24
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Walrus is the name of WOTC distripution company in Australia

While checking the CoS: novel for a release date I noticed Ed has done a Interview with Amazon.com

Yes, Walrus do have a reputation here, and it is almost always in the negative ...
Dargoth Posted - 09 Jul 2005 : 01:01:40
Walrus is the name of WOTC distripution company in Australia

While checking the CoS: novel for a release date I noticed Ed has done a Interview with Amazon.com
Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 17:25:59
quote:

(Walrus are an utter pain in the ass)

This is a very curious statement... I assume you're referring to something other than the large tusked critter?
Dargoth Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 14:10:52
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Well July 11 is probably for Sydney, July 15 for Adelaide, and July 22 for Perth as it meanders across the continent. I just want it!:)

-- George Krashos

Now now come on George get it right this is wotc Australia where talking about

Its like a Nightmare version of the an Old Fedex Ads

WOTC North America

(Some tiome in May) Manager speaking to employee: "This shipment of CoS has to be in Australia by the December 2005! Or its your job!"

*Employee takes shipment and has it sent out SURFACE mail*

*July 11th WOTC Australia finally recieve books*

August 30th Employee to WOTC Australia Manager: Whats in this box sitting in your office doorway?

WOTC Oz Manager: Oh that its part of a shipment that came in last month Ive been using it to as a door stop to keep my office door open

Employee: Should we send it out to the stores?

Manager: I guess, but what am I going to use to keep my door open.

Employee: Well this box just came from the states it says its got Weapons of Legacy amnd something called Son of Gruumsh in it use that!

and yes as you can probably guess I dont think much of WOTC distripution network (Walrus are an utter pain in the ass)
The Sage Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 14:04:01
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Well July 11 is probably for Sydney, July 15 for Adelaide, and July 22 for Perth as it meanders across the continent. I just want it!:)

-- George Krashos

Actually, I was just told to expect my copy on the 19th. So Krash, you may receive your copy just a little earlier than the 15th .

I also just managed to pickup Farthest Reach and the Best of Eddie collection.

So, it looks like my weekend is set .
George Krashos Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 13:58:04

-- George Krashos
Dargoth Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 07:27:35
July 11
The Sage Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 06:16:13
quote:

Just visted Amazon and apparently celebrities will be deliverying products there associated with on July 16th (Amazons 10th Birthday)

Harrision Ford will be personally deliverying a copy of Raiders of the Lost Ark to some lucky shopper etc

So seeing as how Im getting my CoS from Amazon I wonder what the odds are of Ed or Eric deliverying it to me?

Considering the delays we Australians are experiencing with regard to obtaining CoS, I'm now just concentrating on the overall objective of getting my copy -- regardless of who delivers it ...
Icewolf Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 04:31:21
Probably about the same as Shar calling a truce with Mystra...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000