Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Red Knight

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RogueAssassin Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 01:57:27
Im currently about to start a game in which i will be playing a Red Knight. I plan on starting my quest leaveing the 'Citadel of Stratigic Militancy'(near baulders gate) on a quest(sort of like a final test of my training at the Citadel). I dont know what This quest would be as i dont know much about what the Red Knights and Red Falcons deal with. I know that the Red Knights are very good military leaders so i would assume it would be something based around that, Perhaps preparing a small town for an Orc raid or leading a small group of soldiers into an enemy territory to secure a stronghold or point of tactical advantage. What do you think would be a good quest? If anyone hasd information about the 'Red Falcons' or where it can be found please respond because i cant find it.
Most of the things i know about the Red Knights comes from Dragon #317.

-The Rogue
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 25 Jun 2004 : 02:16:25
quote:
Originally posted by RogueAssassin
I know that the Red Knights are very good military leaders so i would assume it would be something based around that, Perhaps preparing a small town for an Orc raid or leading a small group of soldiers into an enemy territory to secure a stronghold or point of tactical advantage. What do you think would be a good quest?

If you want something with a similar theme, you could have an event for the current Realms year: The Year of Rogue Dragons. Perhaps your character has to prepare a small village against a dragon attack or he/she leads a group of soldiers to try and draw the dragon away from the village.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000