Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Shou Quarter in Westgate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Yako Posted - 29 Jul 2017 : 05:18:55
Hi everyone,

I'm starting a new campaing in the year of 1372 and one player will begin the game in Westgate, so I'm reading everything I can before the first session, but I can't find anything about the Shou Quarter.

The only piece of information I found was this article: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Shou_Quarter and nothing more. This article gave me a lot of doubts, actually...

If the district it's on the other side of the River Thunn, how the Blue Banner inn lies on Shou Quarter? (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Banner)

I read some books (Westgate's description in the appendix of Cloak and Dagger, Sea of Fallen Stars, Pirates of the Fallen Stars and FRCS) and none of then tells anything about the Shou immigration to Faerūn because of the Tuigan Horde invasion of 1359-1360 DR.

So, my two questions are:

1st - the only information I found about this immigration are mostly established after the Spellplague (or, in other terms, in the 4e). This is correct? I've never read anything of the 4e.

2nd - There's any book or text or dragon article talking about the Shou Quarter?

Any info are welcome and deeply appreciated.

Thanks!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Starshade Posted - 29 Jul 2017 : 11:33:15
The only thing I know of in that area:
In the Races of Faerun 3E, it say it's a ship sized portal in the Sea of fallen star to the Shou Empire, and it's an embassy in Elversult newly made. But also that their traders are rarely seen west of Semphar.
Edit: and welcome to the forum!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000