Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Half-Dragons?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EcThelion Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 17:38:46
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's lame, and I don't wanna hear anything about that!

I'm wondering if any of you have got the Rules for Half-Dragons in 3E? I've managed to find alot about them in 2E, but not so in 3.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 19:35:33
No, because when I clicked it after reading your post it did not work for right either. I just ended up removing it. People can find the SRD if they need it. I mean you could easily Google for it or something.
EcThelion Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 19:19:20
Might be that I am using NetCaptor. It tends to act strange sometimes, and generate odd problems (Lately I've been unable to just type "www.<blahblahblah.com (or whatever)", but have to type http:// first, to get it to work.
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 19:13:27
Well I am glad you foudn the SRD, but I am puzzled why my link did not work...I tested it myself. Well, anyways, you are welcome.
EcThelion Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 19:06:16
Waaaaait... the "Search" option actually did it! I found it! Yay!

Thanks, Shadowstar.
EcThelion Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 18:58:56
I am fortunate, indeed. Fortunate to know such as you, but unfortunate enough to be unable to find that damnable link. That is; the link only leads me to www.wizards.com, and I can't seem to be able to find the bloody System Reference Document.

Sorry for wasting your time with my incompetence
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 18:22:24
I see. Well, are you not fortunate the System Reference Document (SRD) exists? Here is the address to the SRD page <BROKEN LINK REMOVED>, look under 'Monsters H', a little way doens the page, for the 3.5 rules regarding Half-Dragons, a template which can be applied to a character. I would post the entry for you, but it wastes space and might get me in trouble if I do use the proper notations to denote its protection under the OGL. More information on Half-Dragons in out there, but its in the rule books, and I know I cannot post their contents on this thread. If you have other questions, ask away.
EcThelion Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 18:06:34
Half-Dragon, as a PC.
Statistics, feats, etc.

: : Looks through his collection of 4 AD&D Books... : :

Hmmm... my massive collection seems to lack those books, oddly enough. And It is pretty much impossible for me to get my dirty little hands on eiter of them within a couple of weeks time, atleast.
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 30 Jan 2004 : 17:57:09
I am kind of curious what you mean by rules? Do you mean rules about allowing them in the game or mechanical rules, like statistics and powers? If you're looking for mechanics and such check out the Monster Manual or Draconomicon (the new one).

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000